BEYSALE! Updated thread, plenty of MFBs available!

(May. 09, 2012  7:00 AM)ZX Wrote: Got my BeyPoint card today thanks heeps Smile

Glad to hear that. Expect 1 day postage when you order form me. Smile

Anyways, I'm just clearing out my MFBs, Selling Fusion Hades + Jade Jupiter.
$6 each! Including shipping!!
bump
Updated the OP!
got my galzzly today bro thanks man for the sticker print out! greetings from the uk
(May. 14, 2012  5:14 PM)Morsoe Wrote: got my galzzly today bro thanks man for the sticker print out! greetings from the uk

Nice to hear! Hope you enjoy your item. Smile

Anyways, HUGE price slashes! grips now from $9 each! Plastics start from $2.50!

Offer ends soon!
yup definately interest in the draciel v and gaia dragoon v dude and dranzer grip is it in the picture......and the gallzzly was really great
(May. 16, 2012  7:33 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  5:14 PM)Morsoe Wrote: got my galzzly today bro thanks man for the sticker print out! greetings from the uk

Nice to hear! Hope you enjoy your item. Smile

Anyways, HUGE price slashes! grips now from $9 each! Plastics start from $2.50!

Offer ends soon!

Updated with more plastics!
Will you do trades? I'm interested in Dragoon V
Updated the OP. Hurry! Sale end soon!
Just to warn you guys, even if you pay him half the cost before he actually has the beys (which is generally inadvisable - he said he needed the money badly, and I'm a trusting and sympathetic person), he might still bail on you, and cut the two best beys from your order. aha,

Cannon Wrote:• Galzzly - Red
• Master Draciel - Green
• Seaborg – Blue
• Burning Kerberous
• Gaia dragoon V
• Dranzer F
• Griffolyon Figure
• Spike Lizard
• Griffolyon

Those two are not available, sorry.. ):

But the discount for those is -$17 .. if you still want, please reply. The reason for those is because, well, there's another order which is far too important and have to ship it out ASAP.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

There was also a Driger V, Metal Dranzer, and a bunch of bit chips in my order - which totalled around $90-$100 +Shipping. As most people will also understand, $17 doesn't quite cover Burning Kerberous and Gaia Dragoon V, especially not when they're the two most useful beys in the order.

Sorry to whoever else had a far more important order than me - don't feel bad, it's not your fault. aha,

So yeah, obviously I will be requesting a refund, but I consider it my duty to the community to warn everyone, at least to not pay for anything from Cannon until you get a picture of it ready to be shipped. aha,
I might want the seaborg.
Well, he should have most of my order available again soon unless he also sold the rest of it in other more important orders.

Seeing as my post was at the bottom of the last page and therefore won't be seen by many, I'll quote it here, as I feel it is worth warning the rest of you:

(May. 24, 2012  12:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Just to warn you guys, even if you pay him half the cost before he actually has the beys (which is generally inadvisable - he said he needed the money badly, and I'm a trusting and sympathetic person), he might still bail on you, and cut the two best beys from your order. aha,

Cannon Wrote:• Galzzly - Red
• Master Draciel - Green
• Seaborg – Blue
• Burning Kerberous
• Gaia dragoon V
• Dranzer F
• Griffolyon Figure
• Spike Lizard
• Griffolyon

Those two are not available, sorry.. ):

But the discount for those is -$17 .. if you still want, please reply. The reason for those is because, well, there's another order which is far too important and have to ship it out ASAP.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

There was also a Driger V, Metal Dranzer, and a bunch of bit chips in my order - which totalled around $90-$100 +Shipping. As most people will also understand, $17 doesn't quite cover Burning Kerberous and Gaia Dragoon V, especially not when they're the two most useful beys in the order.

Sorry to whoever else had a far more important order than me - don't feel bad, it's not your fault. aha,

So yeah, obviously I will be requesting a refund, but I consider it my duty to the community to warn everyone, at least to not pay for anything from Cannon until you get a picture of it ready to be shipped. aha,
reminds me of JayGrazer..

Except worse. Ouch.
Nope, I fixed the order. You will get your items, th!nk.

Anyways, i have just closed this shop for a while, but wil re-open soon!
(May. 24, 2012  10:39 PM)Cannon Wrote: Nope, I fixed the order. You will get your items, th!nk.

Anyways, i have just closed this shop for a while, but wil re-open soon!

I would like a refund at this point, thanks.
Selling Dragoon V2 + Flash Leopard 2 + Driger F!

Purchase separately, or can all be purchased for $60 with shipping!
I should probably post to say that Cannon was very good about refunding my order, despite my perhaps over-zealous posts here, and that apparently the whole thing was the result of a small mistake. I would've done this sooner but I've not been too well lately, haha. He's also sending me some bit chips to apologise, which is a very nice gesture :3
Interested in the Dragoon V2, just a few questions:

How well worn is the Bey itself (Scratches etc)
How well worn is the rubber tip
(Jun. 01, 2012  2:21 PM)BlackCat Wrote: Interested in the Dragoon V2, just a few questions:

How well worn is the Bey itself (Scratches etc)
How well worn is the rubber tip

1. There's not really much scratches to it, since I've barely used it.
2. Again, not that worn, since I haven't used it much.
Oh, hey, forgot to post to say the bitchips you sent me arrived safely (and quickly). Thanks a lot, and thanks for being so good about refunding me.
Now selling more items!
Got my Galzzy SAR today. I kinda broke it already, but thanks for a good transaction Tongue_out
The free bitchip was sweet too Smile
Updated OP.
Updated OP with some more items! Orthros, Galeon, Dragoon V2 etc!