[Selling]  Away on vacation!!! back in August

Why does the dark blue Blizzard Orthros say SOLD on it, but STILL AVAILABLE beneath it? This is the only bey on the list that I've seen like this, and it really had me quite confused.
I believe she/he accidentally saved it while it said SOLD, and couln't get rid of it. I'm sure it's still available.
OP Updated!!! Prices for the Mint Plastic and HMS will be posted on Tuesday March 13thSmile Special price for NIB Plastic and Dragoon MS shipping includedXD
Hey JR, I'm super interested in the Blue Sea Dragon. Does it come with CWD Defense Ring or CWD Free Defense Ring?

In other words, could you take a picture of the side/bottom of it as well?
Prices for plastic updated! HMS will be updated tomorrowSmile
@Ga'Hooleone Blue Sea Dragoon comes with CWD Free Defense Ring.
Little mistake :
$20 Driger F Coro Coro Metallic Red

It isn't Dranzer F ?
@viruseedition Thanks for noticing itSmile already updated.
OP updated!!! one guy bought 51beysXD AwesomeXD (don't even ask me who it is) I'm not telling...lol
BUMP!!! OP updated Smile
(Mar. 19, 2012  12:41 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: BUMP!!! OP updated Smile

Your collection is most amazing ever seen. Wish I have money to buy them from you Unhappy
I got my bey today , Yeaaa , Thanks you men Joyful_2
Just wanted to let you know that my item arrived today! Thanks a lot for the launcher as well! And if you happen to have a samurai changer you want to get rid of let me know! Wink
Thanks ACfalcon14 for letting me know that you received your packageSmile

OP Updated!!! Added some new stuff. PM me an offer on the one's that don't have any pricesWink
OP Updated! Sticker Lot XD Please make an offer per lot only Smile
i sent you a pm in regards to buying the dragoon mf
got the dragoon mf in the mail today!!! awesome condition to boot, great buy!
Thanks spfan99 for letting me know that you received your packageSmile
OP Updated NIB Plastics for sale!!!
Has anybody heard from JR_Tiger recently ? It is now September, and there is an issue with him that is unresolved. He apparently does not reply to emails.
I haven't heard from him either, and I too have a small issue with him as well, if anyone get's ahold of him please let me know.
Can you let me know the details in a private message ?
The same for me and I'm quite worried about this. I've already sent you a PM with my issue, thanks.
With three occurences, we really cannot allow anybody to do business with JR_Tiger at the moment. If he ever comes back and solves all the issues related to him, then this topic could be reopened, but at the moment, there are high amounts of money that were sent and nothing in return.