[Selling]  Beyblade Sale! Thread will ends on March 31 2019. UPDATE 3-26-19.

Bump. BIG UPDATE to my 1st post, plastic parts still avaliable hurry and buy before gone folks.
(Sep. 12, 2012  2:11 PM)ChrisBlader1217 Wrote: cool

ChrisBlader1217 Please don't ask anything random, unless you have a question(s) or want to buy.

If you want special discounts folks, just do the following as I've described in the first post and you'll receive the discount. Smile
Everything arrived safely!
Was a nice guy to deal with ^^, would definatly reccommend buying here.

P.S. I know I posted the wrong message as I was typing two at the same time,,, bad idea XP
(Sep. 15, 2012  1:12 PM)Olencia Wrote: Everything arrived safely!
Was a nice guy to deal with ^^, would definatly reccommend buying here.

P.S. I know I posted the wrong message as I was typing two at the same time,,, bad idea XP

Thanks, and haha yes I've seen the mistake it's alright it happens sometimes. Glad to know your package arrived safely, and hope to do business with you again. ^__^
(Sep. 18, 2012  1:51 PM)zflare3 Wrote: My Dark Effigy ring arrivedGrin
Awsome seller, even sent a free ripcord, thanks!

Glad to know your parcel arrived safely, and happy with the purchase. Thanks for your business. ^__^
Bump. Light Launcher 2s' coming soon for sale, also if your a Yu-Gi-Oh! card collector/player of the game, please check out my eBay for epic Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards for sale.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/thefallenstarlig...7675.l2562
Haven't BUMP in a while please Make an Offer for the following items in the first post ladies & gentlemen.
2 Authentic Takara Tomy LightLauncher2s' up for offers please check first post.
Bump updated prices and remember if you want a discount just do any of the following to earn them.
Big sale for my items for 1 day only so hurry and buy now before the prices rise up again. Also discounts do not apply during these sales. Please check first post for more information.