[Selling]  AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs

Hmmmm im thinking of getting BB-10 since people say its a good stadium...should i get it?im not sure because i i dont want to pay 50$ for a bad stadium.
(Apr. 15, 2012  4:04 AM)YuTendo4Ever Wrote: Hmmmm im thinking of getting BB-10 since people say its a good stadium...should i get it?im not sure because i i dont want to pay 50$ for a bad stadium.

trust me the bb-10 is an AWESOME stadium you wont regret it if you buy one (you could also buy a bb-32 which comes with the stadium, 2 beylaunchers, and 2 beys (storm pegasis and dark wolf) all for roughly the same price)

Hi AkirasDaddy.
Got some Beyblades,Huh
I was going to tell if you had grips,too.So...do you have any?
:-)
Tongue_out_wink Stupid
If he doesn't have it listed, PM him about it.

If it's listed, and not SOLD OUT, he has it.
I contacted him on Youtube, he said he can't see any message in PM ..
his inbox quota might has been reaching max...
ask him to try to delete some of his old PM...
He is still part of the Blader Passport Holders group, so he should have unlimited space ... He has not even logged in since April 18th.
hello i'm from India do you send packages there
(May. 29, 2012  10:02 AM)beymaster3712 Wrote: hello i'm from India do you send packages there

The OP states to PM him if you live in another country, other than the ones listed.

But ... he hasn't been on since April 18, I would rather contact him on Youtube, to be honest, since he always replies there.

Why did he just leave this place anyway ?
(May. 29, 2012  12:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why did he just leave this place anyway ?

He says: "Sorry im very busy now. I will make video soon."

He also hasn't made videos in a while, aha.
The price of the beylauncher LR, does that include the shipping?
(Jun. 01, 2012  9:24 PM)The Lynx Wrote: The price of the beylauncher LR, does that include the shipping?

Read the few posts above you ..
hello,
i am takao.k/tyson.g. i live in india and i belongs to a poor family but i love beyblading more than any thing but because of my poorness and my place where i live, i can't. please don't think that i am spaming you.i just wanna say you live in japan the birth place of beyblade and i wanna request you to send me 4 beyblades for fre please ,not nib ones send me used ones. please if you want ,i will beg you. please try to understand i love beyblading more than anything please i am requesting you to send me 4 beyblades for free. please . i shall always be obelized to you.
---- takao.k/tyson.g
if i will buy Can you ship it to the Philippines?
can i just get duo uranus
Which 4D bey should I start with? I am wondering which one! Please suggest some of you strongest 4D beys. Thanks in advance!

PS: Sorry for bombarding you with PM's
TaKaO.k/tyson.g-oh come on man,that's business,the seller won't take a loss of 4 beyblade,and if he does,many people will ask him for beys for free-this can't happen at any cost.
btw,i live in India.which state do you live in?and what beys do you want?i might be able to help you
i live in Maharashtra
sorry,didn't wanted to spam!
Uwik-with due respect,i found your post a bit harsh,you could have helped him understand better maybe
no hard feelings,Uwik!
TheZubin68-you should have posted this query in the purchase consultation thread
anyways,flash saggitario and duo uranus are good
you should take a look at phantom orion as well
hi wanted to know if they make deliveries to Argentina and if they made if they could send one to Argentina Buenos Aires and if I fire blaze burn dabaan to?
OK, I will have to lock this topic.

AkirasDaddy, if you come back and decide to continue doing business here, send a Committee Member a private message and your thread will be reopened.