Searching for a list... And a Stamina question (or few)

Hello everyone.

I'm hoping I've posted this in the right section...

I'm looking for a list of all the parts as well as their ratings (similar to what you'd see on the back of the products themselves). I've tried Googling but have come up empty-handed. Does such a list exist somewhere?

Secondly, Stamina. I just got myself the Flame Libra (forgive me, I don't know all the abbreviations and names of parts as of yet- another reason I'd love to get a list preferably with images) and want to know what I can do to make it a good Stamina-type. Some thoughts in my head:

I've seen an Earth ring (I think it was on an Earth Eagle) that has a lot more Stamina than my Libra's Flame ring. So to me, that looks like a potential candidate. Thoughts/comments?

I've also heard on here that the round tips are better for Stamina types as opposed to the sharp ones, such as the ES tip Flame Libra comes with. I think someone mentioned something called WD (or WB?)... What blade comes with that?

I'm guessing the face bolt is purely for looks. Do the clear plastic rings make a difference? Seems the metal rings would make more of an impact.

Lastly, I have no idea which part would be best, Stamina-wise, for the... part that goes on the bottom of the top, just above the tip. (Sorry- again, newbie to all the terms.)

I think that's enough for now. Smile I apologize if the questions have been asked before- if someone could kindly link me to the right discussions/posts, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you for your time!
We have a Beyblade Pars List on Beywiki. However, we do not work by 'ratings' or 'stars' because most of the time they are totally wrong. When members have time, they write articles about Beyblades and their parts, but otherwise there is not much else that can be done for the moment while remaining realistic and true to the game.

For help on Stamina, use the "Build me a combo!" topic.

You can see what Beyblade has what part on the Beyblade Parts List as well. Also, it is not really round Bottoms, but certainly not Sharp ones, for sure.

Besides Bull or Aquario, as well as L Drago for Lightning and L Drago II for Meteo, Clear Wheels do not make that much of a difference. You should read the article on Metal Fight Beyblade on Beywiki.

You should also look at the first post of the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic. It gets updated as often as possible after enough tests have been done, so you can see which Tracks are good for Stamina in general.

So, next time, either ask this in the "Build me a combo!" thread, or simply look around and read. There are resources all around you. If you have questions after that, do not hesitate to ask us, and you can always send me a private message.