Scythe Beafowl CH120F

Maybe he's not very good. You shouldn't just assume he fabricated the results.
I saw his launching on youtube it was fine good enough to get decent believable results
Not really. I've seen people with pretty decent launches do terribly with a worn XF. Same with RF. It's not that simple, and it's just plain mean to say "Fake results!".
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:03 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So because I use attack I'm obviously gonna face an attack combo? That makes absolutely no sense. Please tell me with your enormous of being here for a few weeks how I'm wrong despite me knowing way more than you.

I didn't say its obvious, I did say odds are that it will happen meaning there is just a chance not necessarily.
I do admit you know WAY more than me but here, you are wrong. I remember advanced members discussing somewhere that attack vs attack should be done.
Fact Is attack VS attack only proves just how vicious the combo is.If you only test attack VS attack the bey wont become a top tier no matter what the results.Although if you test attack VS defense and,the results are impressive the bey will become top tier. This combo shows no abilities what so ever I'm sorry.
(Aug. 10, 2011  9:50 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:03 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So because I use attack I'm obviously gonna face an attack combo? That makes absolutely no sense. Please tell me with your enormous of being here for a few weeks how I'm wrong despite me knowing way more than you.

I didn't say its obvious, I did say odds are that it will happen meaning there is just a chance not necessarily.
I do admit you know WAY more than me but here, you are wrong. I remember advanced members discussing somewhere that attack vs attack should be done.

If you hadn't noticed when people test attack vs attack the members with a decent amount of knowledge always say it's pointless... Everyone... so not just me.
But Yamislayer sometimes ago said we should now start testing attack vs attack and almost every member with a decent amount of knowledge agreed.
Well, why not just stop this argument, now?
Attack vs Attack should be done, but Attack vs Defense is WAY more important. Attack vs attack is pointless, as Defense is the type which should be tried against first. So, attack vs attack are not really pointless, they are just not important... Also, his tests are pretty amusing(as always), so they are simply pointless IMO.

Well, I wanna know your theory about this combo, Shadow Scythe.
Scythe Kronos is a wheel well used for Stamina. You are using it for Balance which has a higher ratio of attack power than the other two types!? I mean, this Balance combo is more of an attack type. Yes, I know that Basalt has been used for the same purpose, but the choice of track and tip matter a LOT.
CH120 is brilliant for Pure Attack. I need not say more.
F is great! But bad news is, this statement is true only for Hasbro stadiums...
Yeah, I know attack vs defense is FAR more important than attack vs attack, but this anyway is a balance combo.
(Aug. 10, 2011  12:28 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Yeah, I know attack vs defense is FAR more important than attack vs attack, but this anyway is a balance combo.

Yes, but a Balance combo must also be tested against Defense.. I think its going too off topic now, so lets stop it for good. Smile
(Aug. 10, 2011  10:55 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: But Yamislayer sometimes ago said we should now start testing attack vs attack and almost every member with a decent amount of knowledge agreed.

Because Italy has an Attack-Dominated metagame. Really, I'm nowhere NEAR advanced, but if you do a little digging into the advanced forums, you figure this out. That, and Dan constantly mentions it. MF is all I have to say. F is nowhere near its level, so I don't think you necessarily know how to use RF and XF.
(Aug. 10, 2011  11:48 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, why not just stop this argument, now?
Attack vs Attack should be done, but Attack vs Defense is WAY more important. Attack vs attack is pointless, as Defense is the type which should be tried against first. So, attack vs attack are not really pointless, they are just not important... Also, his tests are pretty amusing(as always), so they are simply pointless IMO.

Contradicted yourself there, dintcha? But yes, I can see what you're saying. ATK vs ATK may become more useful later, though I doubt it, but the thing is, it's Defense and Stamina's turn to be primary customs in the metagame.
Standard Procedures.

MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF (145) v Scythe Cancer CH120F

Meteo wins 15 (all KO)
Scythe wins 0

Scythe win percentage: 0%

----
MF-H Gravity Perseus (atk) R145R2F v Scythe Beafowl CH120F

Gravity wins 14
Scythe wins 6

Scythe win percentage: 30%

Just to back up H8R's results earlier.

----

ALSO
Might I say, I've seen the condition of Shadow Scythe's XF in person very clearly, it is miles passed the legal limit of usage. There are crater dents and plastic protrusions out of the sides.
Thanks control_ I rest my case
He's not saying "fabricated results" like you were. That's the real issue here. No matter how different things look, you don't just call someone out claiming that they fabricate results.
H8R, Shadow Scythe wouldn't fabricate results. As I mentioned, his XF is in the worst possible condition. That's an explanation for the results who got against Meteo L-Drago CH120XF.
Me messing around with my combo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8urJXDuRCM
Just to show that it's an alright combo

My F is nearly illegal now. Crying
You shouldn't launch LLD with a sliding shoot if it's against another aggressive tip, you lose too much energy that way, and you will still catch Scythe at full power with a regular 100% shot. Try it.
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:38 PM)Temporal Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  11:48 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, why not just stop this argument, now?

Contradicted yourself there, dintcha? But yes, I can see what you're saying. ATK vs ATK may become more useful later, though I doubt it, but the thing is, it's Defense and Stamina's turn to be primary customs in the metagame.

Yes, well I was quite confused while posting, as I was thinking whether its right to challenge Yami's theory. But that's EXACTLY what I meant.
very vague please be more descriptive in future i could hardly understand what you were saying
Looks like anti meta....
I don't see how.

Noticeably, I see Gravity taking it over. Could you try : MF-H Gravity Perseus [DEF Mode] H145R2F
here BBS I did counter because counter is better than defense...
MF-H Gravity Perseus [counter Mode] H145R2F VS Scythe Beafowl CH120F(both stalling:
GP:19
SB:1(Gravity got self KO'ed)
I think you're supposed to do the self KO'd thingy again. Other wise it doesnt count as a win only in WBO tourneys. But nice results. Keep it up .
H8R, there are great differences in results if you stall or not with Scythe, your not meant to. Your meant to sliding shoot.
oops sorry redid the tests
MF-H Gravity Perseus [counter Mode] H145R2F VS Scythe Beafowl CH120F (both sliding shoot):
GP:20
SB:0
not much of a difference again R2F was too fast for beafowl.