Screw Discussion

(Apr. 19, 2011  4:55 PM)Mr. N Wrote: It seems that MF doesn't provide the speed that R²F does that produces those magnificant KOs. I'm sorry if this doesn't prove anything, or it's already been proven before. I just wanted to see if MF was a good substitute for RF/R²F on Screw.
But it really depends on what you are going for. MF still has a lot more stamina so you could be going for a combo attack type rather than a pure attack.
(Apr. 20, 2011  2:53 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:55 PM)Mr. N Wrote: It seems that MF doesn't provide the speed that R²F does that produces those magnificant KOs. I'm sorry if this doesn't prove anything, or it's already been proven before. I just wanted to see if MF was a good substitute for RF/R²F on Screw.
But it really depends on what you are going for. MF still has a lot more stamina so you could be going for a combo attack type rather than a pure attack.

I couldn't outspin MF-H Earth Bull GB145CS, but I have yet to test it against Stamina.
New results
Screw Pegasis II 105 R2F VS Lightning L Drago 90 RF
SP:12/20(10 KO 2OS)
LLD:8/20(5 KO 1 Self KO 2 OS)
there were two draws which I re-did and LLD won both
Pegasis was launched 12 times
As LLD was only 10
i seem to believe that Pegasis is better than Horugium....?![/align]
What results? I see nothing besides the combos.
Also, does Pegasis II expose Screw's slopes? I'll go check later, but I don't recall it doing that.
Yeah Pegasis two does show the full slopes and had better smash than lightning strangely
I'll make a vid of it...
New results
after these results I started some comparing
Screw Pegasis II 105 R2F VS Basalt Bull AD145 WD
BB:3/10(3 KO)
SP:7/10(7 KO)
LLD 90 RF VS Basalt Bull AD145 WD
LLD:4/10(4 KO)
BB:6/10(3 KO,3 OS)
these results shocked me I think this Pegasis wheel gives screw more upper attack for the KOs
LLD getting 4 against Basalt is Unbelievable.
It's due too basalt just being cheap and moving when I sliding shoot..
Do comparative results with Horogium/Pisces, if you can, please?
I will do testings. 4 against Basalt AD145WD is unbelieveable. Hmm, i don't hae Pegasis II
(Apr. 19, 2011  7:10 AM)Uwik Wrote:
Uwik's Testing (Click to View)

Testing them against each other doesn't say much other then a Worn Out MF is going to beat Mint and Semi-worm MFs.
If you want to you which is overall better, It'd be better to take each combo and test each against one a single combo (preferably a Top Tier Combo).
(Apr. 26, 2011  6:07 PM)JonnB Wrote: Testing them against each other doesn't say much other then a Worn Out MF is going to beat Mint and Semi-worm MFs.
If you want to you which is overall better, It'd be better to take each combo and test each against one a single combo (preferably a Top Tier Combo).

That is exactly my point, and just to get it out in the open, worn screw wheels and worn MFs are generally better in comparison to the mint / semi-worn ones, even against Top Tier.

And yes, I've also tested them against all the top tiers for att/stam/def for comparison. Hundreds of tests, and hours spent. I do realize that this game is very biased to each individual. For me, at least, my own tests speak for myself.
(Apr. 26, 2011  5:02 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: LLD getting 4 against Basalt is Unbelievable.

sliding shoot failed but it is also my basalt Did not have a MF so it didn't move as much
balance
light launcher L
light laucher R

Screw Horigium 105 R2F vs Basalt Bull AD145 WD
LLD 90 RF Vs Screw Horigium 105 R2F
there are the tests!
you need to mention wat stadium you use and your launcher and what was launched first
screw seemed pretty good with mf, as somehow the downforce from screw added to the stamina.
i'll try to do some tests
Has Screw been tested paired with BD145? I'm interested as to how that may work.
Guys Screw Pisces/Gemios 90RF/R2F is really good it beat Busalt Kirbics 230CS no lie (probably luck)
Did Basalt have a MF-H?
he doesn't even have a MF-H he doesn't even own basalt i know this because he goes to school with me don't trust him with any test.
(May. 14, 2011  3:36 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: Guys Screw Pisces/Gemios 90RF/R2F is really good it beat Busalt Kirbics 230CS no lie (probably luck)

Definitely Luck, most beys can get lucky every so often, as we obviously can't control or account for all of the factors in a match.
Also, you need to make your posts more relevant/less unnecessary, and fix your spelling and grammar, amongst other things. Uncertain

Bey Bob, we REALLLY don't care about or need your schoolyard bickering on this forum. The Ryuga could've answered that himself, so your entire post was unnecessary. Also, how can you be sure he hasn't bought a basalt and MF-H or something? Or leaves it at home, or whatever. Maybe he saw other people using the beys, he doesn't actually state that they were his. Uncertain Honestly, WHY would he lie? Does anyone honestly care THAT much about spinning tops?

However, The Ryuga, if Basalt didn't have an MF-H, it's noticeably weaker. Also, what stadium, etc.