Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more!

(Jan. 19, 2017  4:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Awesome, thank you in advance hahah.

So far there are no ties, and I do not remember if there really has never been a draw in the history of the Scavenger Hunts, but I usually use my discretionary power and favour whoever made the biggest effort. Because some people clearly give it their all, while others just do the minimum for the points.
Hm, sounds interesting... Can't wait to see the results!
By the way, we have decided to make participation in a Club Format event be worth 3 points instead of four. Therefore, it still allows the participants to gain the Anniversary Face.
still not used to calling it a BIT are u @[Kai-V]
Is Club Format just like any other tourney?
(Jan. 19, 2017  5:02 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: still not used to calling it a BIT are u @[Kai-V]

Lol

But ya for club format 3 points seem good. Tough I think no club format was hosted this year?

BTW a question. Even if we reach top 10. Can we still exchange point for Bit Boosters?
yes except it is unranked and there r only 4-7 players
Basically, because of the low number of participants, Club Format takes at most a fourth of the time it usually takes to run a full tournament of eight or more players. I really encourage you to read Kei's announcement thread about the new rules and new formats.

And actually there were two Club Format tournaments that happened during the Scavenger Hunt period.
(Jan. 19, 2017  4:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So far there are no ties, and I do not remember if there really has never been a draw in the history of the Scavenger Hunts, but I usually use my discretionary power and favour whoever made the biggest effort. Because some people clearly give it their all, while others just do the minimum for the points.

Happened with Galaxy and I in the first Scavenger hunt for third place :p Except he got third since he participated in a tournament whereas I just accomplished the other tasks. I would've chosen the same based on that as well.
Yo no idea about what determined it in that situation honestly, I forget hahah. I doubt it would have been just the tournament participation though, but who knows.
I and another member (name didn't remember) were having 17 pts each. He beat me up man Tongue_out_wink
It was on last Scavenger Hunt.
how are the results coming along @[Kai-V]. sorry I'm so anxious
too soon to bump? ^^^^^^ read above
(Jan. 23, 2017  10:10 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: too soon to bump? ^^^^^^ read above

It has been 2 days since you last bumped. Kai-V has to compile the results and also go through all the articles drafts and whatever else. Be patient.
I understand but i just got no reply on my question 2 days ago
There is just one thing that we had to debate about, but technically all the results are compiled besides that.
Do you think the results can be posted by tmrw night?
(Jan. 23, 2017  11:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is just one thing that we had to debate about, but technically all the results are compiled besides that.

ok gr8. super hype. hope that the debate settles
OK, the results are finalised now, all I need to do is prepare the announcement topic hah. I will close this thread for the moment.