[Sarawak,Malaysia]Bey or May?

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hello fellow bladers!I(Whatzzer) and benjohadi will host a tournament in Malaysia. (First in Sarawak)
It's official now!

1st Place:Benjohadi
2nd Place:Whatzzer
3rd Place:peace

Date:28th May

Venue:Pustaka Negeri Sarawak(Please gather at the main entrance first)

Time:10 AM.Sharp,please text me at 0148768117 if you're a bit late

Format:Round Robin

Fees:Free

Prizes:Faces,credits,Beylotto chance, and Beypoints.Its still unconfirmed whether there will be Beyblade prizes

I have teamed up with a few classmates,they should come,but they have yet to join the WBO.They
might register on the day or before.

Attendees:
Whatzzer
Benjohadi
Da'z
MIke Phan
neill1992
peace
dwks99
Beymaster02

Possible Attendees:

Benjohadi's GF

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 28, 2011  11:09 AM)blah Wrote: Congratulations on the first tournament here guys ! Although 7 people came, it makes me really happy to see the pictures and that you guys stuck to it. Congrats to the hosts and winners too. (:

Thanks blah.. Smile
although pictures me still not up yet...waitong for the other guy to upload pictures that have my face..lol..
Thanks for the host for hosting the first bey tournament in Sarawak. The videos will be out,the edited version of the videos that been posted. it is fun today. i enjoyedXD
MIke Phan keeps on changing his bey:LOL:I didn't even change my bey once.Thanks blah
Anyway..forgot to tell this..thanks to those that attended today's big bey event..very nice fight and enjoyful..keep it up guys...i'm sure there will be more tourney in malaysia afterward..thanks..
(May. 28, 2011  12:21 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Anyway..forgot to tell this..thanks to those that attended today's big bey event..very nice fight and enjoyful..keep it up guys...i'm sure there will be more tourney in malaysia afterward..thanks..
you're most welcome. if there is more tourney next time, i'm going to beat you!XD
Haha,you lost 2 him.I don't think there will be a tourney layer in Malaysia,especially in the West,people there do not have the 'WBO Awareness' I might be hosting another event next week,just get ready
(May. 28, 2011  1:28 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Haha,you lost 2 him.I don't think there will be a tourney layer in Malaysia,especially in the West,people there do not have the 'WBO Awareness' I might be hosting another event next week,just get ready

next week? i suppose benjohadi, and i even neill1992(maybe) can't make it. we are going to go to sibu.
ONE BIG BAD NEWS!!!!

this tourney might not be official...out of 9 that CONFIRMED to come the tourney..two DIDNT COME make us 7..
I WONT FORGIVE THOSE THAT SAID CONFIRMED TO COME BUT DIDNT COME AND DIDNT EVEN NOTIFY US EARLY AND DONT EVEN CONTACT THE HOST EITHER THEIR FRIENDS....
this is just really dissappointing..they just can inform us earlier so that we can find replacement..and really unfair who make their way to come..
-sigh- -big sigh-
so guys..if this tourney unofficial,anyway..thanks for your support and make it to the tourney...
BEY OR MAY? IS NOW OFFICIALLY NOT OFFICIAL!!!
for those did not attend..i will amke sure you will never given chance to attend any beyblades tourney in Srawak,Malaysia
Ok,this tournament is reschedulled to another date,it's approved by Kai-V,but it's not BeyDays I'll try to get more atendees,and of course,though reschedulled,still official.I ask mods to close this and i'll create a new topic and move it to this forum
Contact me when the new thread will be ready.

It is really unfortunate that this tournament had to not work only because of one person missing, or two actually.