Sands’s Beyblade Art/Edits/Creations/Etc

(Jul. 26, 2021  6:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  3:43 AM)BurningSands Wrote: I originally made this to meme around on the WBO server, but figured it would be nice to post this here

I made this graphic as a “tag yourself” type of image representing what type of people are on the WBO

Which one are you in the picture? Im the female clown in the middle-ish

What does each image represent? Sorry if it's obvious, I'm not used to these sorts of things...

Theres no solid interpretation since I want it to be vague enough for people to find themselves in. However, I interpret it this way (left to right):

* Redhead adult: Some guy who is an adult and is a long-time Beyblade fan. Probably living a successful life
* The smallest kid: Probably an annoying, below-13 years old kid on the WBO
* The female black cat furry: Female furry, basically
* Max (the taller boy) from Pokémon: Maybe a preteen or somewhat-above 13 years old kid on the WBO
* The “hot” guy in the back: Maybe some good-looking Blader behind the screen
* The female clown: Exactly what it says on the tin
* The male (sitting) clown: Again, exactly what it says on the tin
* The tall furry in the back: Male furry, basically
* Neko girl: Literally what any girl on the WBO thinks they look like irl: adorable
* Tinker Bell (the fairy): A fairy... like a pixie. Basically Pixi
* Justin Bieber: Oddly enough, JB appeared when I searched up “teenager png.” Also, he looks like what any male Blader would wear... sorta
* Female alligator looking thing: Somewhat a furry/scalie, with an artistic vibe to it. Idk why I added it
* (Bonus) White background: You are a white background... very insignificant
(Jul. 26, 2021  6:27 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  6:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What does each image represent? Sorry if it's obvious, I'm not used to these sorts of things...

Theres no solid interpretation since I want it to be vague enough for people to find themselves in. However, I interpret it this way (left to right):

* Redhead adult: Some guy who is an adult and is a long-time Beyblade fan. Probably living a successful life
* Max (the taller boy) from Pokémon: Maybe a preteen or somewhat-above 13 years old kid on the WBO
* Neko girl: Literally what any girl on the WBO thinks they look like irl: adorable
* Justin Bieber: Oddly enough, JB appeared when I searched up “teenager png.” Also, he looks like what any male Blader would wear... sorta
* Female alligator looking thing: Somewhat a furry/scalie, with an artistic vibe to it. Idk why I added it

Thanks. In that case, I would either be Max or the male clown. Or the furry lol.
First time drawing any form of footwear, so I only drew one piece and hoped for the best. BurningSands, here is one of Lucy's rollerboots-but-not-exactly-boots, with some inspiration from the Drift Driver![Image: 20210726-144512-1.jpg]
(Jul. 26, 2021  1:48 PM)PinkRose Wrote: First time drawing any form of footwear, so I only drew one piece and hoped for the best. BurningSands, here is one of Lucy's rollerboots-but-not-exactly-boots, with some inspiration from the Drift Driver![Image: 20210726-144512-1.jpg]

AYO I love this so much!! May I repost this on the WBO server and credit you with a ping (if you hadnt posted it yet)? Because I like it that much
Sure, go ahead. I was planning on posting it but I couldn't open Discord earlier so I don't mind, really.
(Jul. 26, 2021  6:27 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  6:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What does each image represent? Sorry if it's obvious, I'm not used to these sorts of things...

I have my own category, nice
Felt like drawing the meme Lucifer with hair blowing in the beach wind. Also, sunglasses over an eyepatch lol

Harry cameo! Harry ditched Lain for a day, haha. 

This level of wind means only one thing: She’s driving along the shore on a D-Wheel. But I wonder if wearing sunglasses over an eyepatch is even remotely comfortable..
(Jul. 27, 2021  11:24 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Felt like drawing the meme Lucifer with hair blowing in the beach wind. Also, sunglasses over an eyepatch lol

Harry cameo! Harry ditched Lain for a day, haha. 

I like it your really good at drawing! (Unlike me)
Harry just like later lain I'm heading to flordia!!!
nice picture
Heres an Illya chibi

Man, I'm really loving Illya/Iriya; she looks so cool and cute at the same time. Hope she lives up to the hype, because I sure am hyped for when she battles.
(Jul. 31, 2021  7:15 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Heres an Illya chibi

This is probably the most kid-friendly fanart I've seen of her so far...

Could you also do her with the helmet?
(Aug. 01, 2021  11:48 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Could you also do her with the helmet?

Ill try — I kinda suck at drawing helmets and whatnot 😅
Decided to give my meme-y WBO anime fanfic a title card/logo. 

Ill be adding it to the fanfic’s main post and will be giving the entire post a make-over (expect summary and content changed) 

Woah, this looks fantastic! Love Cloud A’s design (it almost feels like he’s laughing), you did a pretty great job with the logo!
(Aug. 09, 2021  6:45 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Decided to give my meme-y WBO anime fanfic a title card/logo. 

Ill be adding it to the fanfic’s main post and will be giving the entire post a make-over (expect summary and content changed) 

awesome!!!
(Aug. 09, 2021  6:45 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Decided to give my meme-y WBO anime fanfic a title card/logo. 

This be givin' me Shogun Steel vibes...
Heres a bunny ears pose version of the original Lucy artwork

Hi guys I didnt feel like drawing in my normal artstyle so uh

simple Cat Ilya

(Sep. 02, 2021  3:46 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Hi guys I didnt feel like drawing in my normal artstyle so uh

simple Cat Ilya

Yay! :3
Bey-pop Lucy lol...

(Was inspired by what was happening on the WBO Discord server. Zankye drew up Ilya and Bell Bey-pop versions and people started to use them as their Discord prof pics. Now Im making a Lucy one to retaliate)