Sands’s Beyblade Art/Edits/Creations/Etc

(Sep. 12, 2021  6:00 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Bey-pop Lucy lol...

(Was inspired by what was happening on the WBO Discord server. Zankye drew up Ilya and Bell Bey-pop versions and people started to use them as their Discord prof pics. Now Im making a Lucy one to retaliate)

Everybody BEY-POP!!

(Was inspired by what was happening on the WBO Discord server. Zankye drew up Ilya and Bell Bey-pop versions and people started to use them as their Discord prof pics. Now Im making a Lucy one to retaliate)

Sands likes Bey-Pop now?  DJ - Yeah!

we did it. we pulled sands to the beypop realm DJ 2002 - Yeah!
Sorry, this isnt general Beyblade art. This is a fan character created only for the WBO Anime joke fic

Read at your own risk, since I know original creations isnt for everyone

This is a headshot reference of the WBO Anime: The Sword of Creation-exclusive character, Quartz Radiant Light O’Darkness. In case you couldnt tell, shes a parody of poorly-made characters (since thats the premise of the bonus story). Shes not actually an OC of mine and Im not planning to use her full-time

Quartz’s profile for the WBO Anime fic (keeping it short as to not reveal a lot)

Repost! Very impressive Lucy fanart by PipMighty

Also loving the humanoid Spriggan design, too. Def making the Lucy my prof pic. Its so cool to see more Lucy fanart

(Oct. 07, 2021  4:54 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Repost! Very impressive Lucy fanart by PipMighty

Also loving the humanoid Spriggan design, too. Def making the Lucy my prof pic. Its so cool to see more Lucy fanart

this actually makes me want to see fanart of other avatars like Valkyrie, Ragnaruk, Fafnir or even Longinus. Spriggans humanoid design looks incredible.
(Oct. 07, 2021  4:54 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Repost! Very impressive Lucy fanart by PipMighty

*Gulp*

Cool art, but if Lucy fanart is spreading like wildfire, then it's only a matter of time until... well, you catch my drift...
(Oct. 07, 2021  11:48 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

*Gulp*

Cool art, but if Lucy fanart is spreading like wildfire, then it's only a matter of time until... well, you catch my drift...

Cool art yeah but... Can you not mention that type of art, please?
(Oct. 07, 2021  11:48 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

*Gulp*

um
Hi guys. Sorry, this is not an art update (I would love to draw but Beyblade fanart is so hard imo) — I just wanted to say thank you to you guys

Its not my place to estimate the exact amount of Lucy love thats left — since some of you noticed I randomly decreased most my activity and Im not here much to know — but based on the people who still remember Lucy, Ill say thank you. Even when Im gone, some of you guys randomly remember her and show me what you drew of her. Yeah, sorry for saying this so late at night (where I am). You can tell Ive been too busy to be here

I forgot how many times I said this, but I appreciate all of the Lucy fanart and support. Literally never expected her to become popular with some of you. Thought she was just going to be a one-time conversation or personal OC. Its really amazing to see fanart of her that you guys made without me asking for them. And even more amazing that to some, shes the WBO Discord server’s unofficial mascot

Really surprising for a character whom I didnt develop a lot yet. At this rate, I guess the community might as well build her story instead of me, haha. Thanks for the support, guys
(Jul. 03, 2021  4:07 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Drew this awhile back

This was gonna be actual art of a cute-styled Carl, but I slapped some text onto it

(Am only going to ask that this shouldnt be reposted obnoxiously on the WBO forums. This is meant to be spammed on chatroom-styled sites and platforms, not literate places like here)

You do not know how useful this is. 
I was on the verge of a mental breakdown from some cursed content. Thank you for Carl. 

Entirely recommended.
A Valt/Shu duo gratefulness cards just in time for Thanksgiving!

Feel free to send these to your friends, family, fellow Bladers, etc

I did these on my phone so please excuse the poorly drawn night background and lighting 😭😭 I just didnt care

Redraw/redesign/alt design of Lucy

Dead meme but I wanted to draw her after remembering her + looking at some really cool character designs/outfits from another series