Sands’s Beyblade Art/Edits/Creations/Etc

Oh no, a third Lui thing in a row! But this time, it was a request — Ill get back to doing other characters soon!

For those not on the WBO server, we meme and make fun of genderbending a lot. And thus, female!Lui was born and created to make you lose brain cells (and get myself cancelled)! Of course, Im not too serious — this was kinda fun to do, even though Im not a fan of genderbending characters

Heres a female version of Lui!

(Jun. 22, 2021  4:26 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Oh no, a third Lui thing in a row! But this time, it was a request — Ill get back to doing other characters soon!

For those not on the WBO server, we meme and make fun of genderbending a lot. And thus, female!Lui was born and created to make you lose brain cells (and get myself cancelled)! Of course, Im not too serious — this was kinda fun to do, even though Im not a fan of genderbending characters

Oh my I LOVE IT seriously keep up the great work!

I'm on the WHO server almost every day but it's just shows the WBO talking about stuff no one else was talking
(Jun. 22, 2021  4:26 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Oh no, a third Lui thing in a row! But this time, it was a request — Ill get back to doing other characters soon!

Hey, this looks pretty sick! Keep up the great work Sands!

this looks pretty epic sands, good job  DJ - Fab!

(Jun. 22, 2021  4:03 PM)Pixi Wrote:

this looks pretty epic sands, good job  DJ - Fab!

As expected 🍵 Sands getting cancelled on WBO speedrun
Someone on here asked for a Beyblade waifu version of a Bey called Pirate Lucifer (edit: thats actually a joke name — the actual Bey is Lucifer The End). I used both TT and Hasbro Beys as reference

No simping allowed /j

And below is a close-up of a reference I used. The artpiece is referenced off Zankye joking about Hasbro taking out one of Lucifer’s eyes, in which an eyepatch is used to cover up a hole xd

(Jun. 23, 2021  4:40 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Someone on here asked for a Beyblade waifu version of a Bey called Pirate Lucifer. I used both TT and Hasbro Beys as reference

No simping allowed /j

And below is a close-up of a reference I used. The artpiece is referenced off Zankye joking about Hasbro taking out one of Lucifer’s eyes, in which an eyepatch is used to cover up a hole xd

I had a feeling you would do this. Looks really nice.
(Jun. 23, 2021  4:40 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Someone on here asked for a Beyblade waifu version of a Bey called Pirate Lucifer. I used both TT and Hasbro Beys as reference

No simping allowed /j

That looks fantastic! But you are not allowing me to simp Smith (jk)
Can I use the drawing as my pfp (with credit of course)?
Also, TT may give us good beys but Hasbruh's got the memes. Lucifer Endbringer to Pirate Lucifer XD
(Jun. 23, 2021  4:55 PM)i\m batman Wrote:

No simping allowed /j

That looks fantastic! But you are not allowing me to simp Smith (jk)
Also, TT may give us good beys but Hasbruh's got the memes. Lucifer Endbringer to Pirate Lucifer XD

Go ahead and use it as your pfp!

I dont mind, since theres already fanart spawning from the waifu design and I might as well make this a meme Smile
(Jun. 23, 2021  4:57 PM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  4:55 PM)i\m batman Wrote: That looks fantastic! But you are not allowing me to simp Smith (jk)

Go ahead and use it as your pfp!

I dont mind, since theres already fanart spawning from the waifu design and I might as well make this a meme Smile

Thanks a lot! I thought I might have to resize the image as it looked too large but thankfully that wasn't a problem.
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:07 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  4:57 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Go ahead and use it as your pfp!

Thanks a lot! I thought I might have to resize the image as it looked too large but thankfully that wasn't a problem.

Oh dont worry about it! Youre not obligated to keep the entire image or ensure the watermark stays in there. Crop it to your liking if it helps!
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:08 PM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:07 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Thanks a lot! I thought I might have to resize the image as it looked too large but thankfully that wasn't a problem.

Oh dont worry about it! Youre not obligated to keep the entire image or ensure the watermark stays in there. Crop it to your liking if it helps!

No, I didn't mean the watermark. I thought the file size might have been too large to be used as a pfp, but that wasn't an issue. I don't have any problem with the watermark and Pirate Lucifer's definitely staying lol.

No simping allowed /j

may I draw this 😳
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:26 PM)tenma Wrote:

No simping allowed /j

may I draw this 😳

why not? Smile
I would draw something like this but I'm not talented like you
I dont know whether to be afraid of Lucifer’s design or not, haha /lh

I cant believe that in under 24 hours, theres already fanart spawning for my design of her. Thats either scary or pretty amazing — Zankye probably wasnt joking when he said Ill be famous

No simping allowed /j

ayo poggers  Unsmith
Update: Im even more terrified /lh

People want to make my prof pic (Lucy) an emote for the WBO server. Im 50% sure its just a joke but...
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:29 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Update: Im even more terrified /lh

People want to make my prof pic (Lucy) an emote for the WBO server. Im 50% sure its just a joke but...

Alright, where's the poll? I need to vote yes...
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:31 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Alright, where's the poll? I need to vote yes...

Theres actually no poll! Its just some responses saying to make it a server emote and whatnot. For the most part, it seems to be compliments and some casual remarks. Theres also a joke about spamming Mana with a request for that, though lets not actually do that 😅
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:34 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:31 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Alright, where's the poll? I need to vote yes...

Theres actually no poll! Its just some responses saying to make it a server emote and whatnot. For the most part, it seems to be compliments and some casual remarks. Theres also a joke about spamming Mana with a request for that, though lets not actually do that 😅

I knew that. It's my way of complimenting you. You should do more waifued versions of Beys lol.

since we talk about beypop so much what about a b e y p o p l u c y  DJ - Yeah!

ahahahah
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:54 AM)Pixi Wrote:

since we talk about beypop so much what about a b e y p o p l u c y  DJ - Yeah!

ahahahah

Sorry, I refuse to do that  DJ 2002 

And about the request for more waifu versions: Ill consider that! Though, I dont really expect this to be a long-lasting meme or fascination and dont really wanna shove them at people. Maybe if theres more support, Ill consider! In the meantime, phew, Im kinda toast after doing art. Drawing is so hard
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:18 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:54 AM)Pixi Wrote: since we talk about beypop so much what about a b e y p o p l u c y  DJ - Yeah!

ahahahah

Sorry, I refuse to do that  DJ 2002 

And about the request for more waifu versions: Ill consider that! Though, I dont really expect this to be a long-lasting meme or fascination and dont really wanna shove them at people. Maybe if theres more support, Ill consider! In the meantime, phew, Im kinda toast after doing art. Drawing is so hard

WAIFU LONGINUS LETS GOOOO
Another anthropomorphic Lucifer thing! This time its just a cartoony one 

For those who could read really small text and saw it in my previous prof pic: I know I listed it as “not for public use,” but then I decided to make it public and change my prof pic

You may use it for whatever (if you need a transparent one for whatever graphic/edit/to use as Discord emote, feel free to PM me if needed)