[San jose, California] Bay area bladers.

Poll: Do you live in or near the bay area?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
I would definitely join I have 1.5 extream bey stadiums and would come !!!
Would any if you be able to hike over to Burbank, CA?
I'm not sure if this thread is dead but I would love for a tournament in the Bay area, usually the only tournaments close to me are in LA which is 6 hours away. If someone could arrange something then it would be awesome!
I live in Fremont, would like to attend a tournament some day.
Hey guys,
My little brother got me into beyblade again, so it would be nice to get into the scene.

SanJose resident reporting Smile
I don't think they are planning anything anymore, those posts were made about 3 years ago. But if we still have active members who are interested I'll love to hear from them.
San jose blades here reporting in . So let's do a count . Who is still active or would like do gather around the bay ?
This thread is probably dead but are there still any Bay area bladers who are active?
I live about an hour from San Jose. Let's do this!

(Feb. 06, 2017  12:20 PM)Barragan26 Wrote: San jose blades here reporting in . So let's do a count . Who is still active or would like do gather around the bay ?

Yes!
O.K, I'll PM BeyGa be to see if he'll be interested
We can set a date, place, and time later
We won't be able to make a tournament with only 4 people so we can just meet up and start battling. We need a few meet-ups to get to know each other and possibly gather more influence around the area. I look forward to meeting you all when we do set up something
(Mar. 12, 2017  2:09 AM)Mage Wrote: We won't be able to make a tournament with only 4 people so we can just meet up and start battling. We need a few meet-ups to get to know each other and possibly gather more influence around the area. I look forward to meeting you all when we do set up something
Make it 5. Im in, but let's make it a Sunday
(Mar. 23, 2017  11:04 PM)histri Wrote: Make it 5. Im in, but let's make it a Sunday

Woah woah, THIS Sunday.
If so, we have to notify everyone else and find a location to meet.
Also, I won't make it on Sunday :p
(Maybe tho, depends on the time)
(Mar. 23, 2017  11:17 PM)Mage Wrote: Woah woah, THIS Sunday.
If so, we have to notify everyone else and find a location to meet.
Also, I won't make it on Sunday :p
(Maybe tho, depends on the time)

he just said A sunday but idk
(Mar. 23, 2017  11:45 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: he just said A sunday but idk
Yeah, a sunday. Not this one. But yeah, I'm totally up for it. But are we doing burst or metal fight or what? I would prefer burst
(Mar. 24, 2017  12:11 AM)histri Wrote: Yeah, a sunday. Not this one. But yeah, I'm totally up for it. But are we doing burst or metal fight or what? I would prefer burst

First, I need to find a date that I and everyone else is free on
Second,  we would have to decide on a place
And third, we decide what we are going to do
I'm fine with MFB and Burst, but I have 0 experience with Plastics and HMS
Haven't been on, but yes if everyone is in San jose area that could work . Also if it's a Sunday what time is everyone free to meet? Also I may have a location to meet .
I've sent a PM to Boblader concerning this
I'm fine with a Sunday
(Mar. 24, 2017  7:42 AM)Mage Wrote: I've sent a PM to Boblader concerning this
I'm fine with a Sunday
Let's do burst, but some time in April or July. I need my dragoon to arrive
(Mar. 24, 2017  3:24 PM)histri Wrote: Let's do burst, but some time in April or July. I need my dragoon to arrive

Hah, same
This would be just a meet-up so I will bring both my Burst beys and MFB beys just in case. We can have some fun with both generations and I'm willing to let others borrow some of mine.
(Mar. 24, 2017  3:27 PM)Mage Wrote: Hah, same
This would be just a meet-up so I will bring both my Burst beys and MFB beys just in case. We can have some fun with both generations and I'm willing to let others borrow some of mine.
I would rather we wait. And if we do, I'll probably being my Zero G Dragooon
So I'll need someone to lend me a left launcher
I have burst beys, I agree let's wait and we can meet up and hopefully we can get more bladers so we can have tournaments Grin
(Mar. 24, 2017  3:27 PM)Mage Wrote: Hah, same
Let's do a Zero G/MF meet up and sparing battle thing. Also if you could bring me a left launcher that would be good (I need one to borrow)
I feel like we should just bring everything
It's more enjoyable when you switch between Burst and MFB. So if you get bored of one format we can switch to the other one
I have a LR string launcher that I can let you borrow so don't fret
I don't have the legal MFB stadium as its probably lost in piles of boxes, if anyone wants to bring one that would be great. I can bring B-33 black Burst stadium so unless we want more battles going on, you don't have to bring one
Looking forward to seeing how this is gonna turn out