SSB4 (Super Smash Bros. Wii U)

Hey, so... Just wanted to know, what's your go-to character in SSB4? I Mine is Lucina (No matter what anyone says Lucina is awsome! if you dissagree. Fight me...) Her counter is actually really helpful in some cases. Although her Final Smash only works in close range like Marth, I still like it.  Plus! The different attacks you can do look really cool if you time them just right! I know that SSB5 is out for switch and frankly... I. Don't. Care. To be honest It just doesn't appeal to me. still not a fan of the fact that Shadow isn''t in it lol
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:15 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey, so... Just wanted to know, what's your go-to character in SSB4? I Mine is Lucina (No matter what anyone says Lucina is awsome! if you dissagree. Fight me...) Her counter is actually really helpful in some cases. Although her Final Smash only works in close range like Marth, I still like it.  Plus! The different attacks you can do look really cool if you time them just right! I know that SSB5 is out for switch and frankly... I. Don't. Care. To be honest It just doesn't appeal to me. still not a fan of the fact that Shadow isn''t in it lol
I actually don’t know because SSB5 is the only one I’ve played. My favorites are Lucario(laugh if you want), Pac-Man(his side B is OP), and sometimes Mewtwo. They all have decent recoveries, to say the least.
(Jul. 30, 2019  11:15 AM)Emperor 1 Wrote: Zac the sunrise

I don’t think that’s a character...
Bro, just get SSBU, it's better in like every way. Also Lucina is kinda low-key broken in smash Ultimate. In smash 4 I main little Mac and Mii Brawler and in ultimate I main Mii gunner and Mii brawler.
(Jul. 30, 2019  8:29 PM)bladekid Wrote: Bro, just get SSBU, it's better in like every way. Also Lucina is kinda low-key broken in smash Ultimate. In smash 4 I main little Mac and Mii Brawler and in ultimate I main Mii gunner and Mii brawler.

1. I don't have a switch

2. Not that interested, but it's nice to know that my main is op in the next game XD
(Jul. 30, 2019  7:09 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

I don’t think that’s a character...
He’s just posting randomly.

Are Beyblade characters joining the fight in smash, because if they are then why isn't Shadow... Seriously. I have Been WAITING for YEARS for shadow... Why??
I main Ryu, Roy, Captain Falcon, Isabelle, Wolf, Joker, and I will probably end up maining Hero when he comes out tonightm.
I play Donkey Kong most of the time. How he moves and performs throughout the series is pretty consistent, so I never bothered to learn how to get good with someone else. Unless we're talking Melee, where I'll play Falco. I doubt that I'll find many Melee enthusiasts around here considering how old the game is.

Also, a list of characters that I'm disappointed they're not playable in Ultimate:
Any Kazama character from Tekken.
More Sonic characters
Klonoa
Anyone that is not a freaking JRPG character with a sword
My go-to character is Dark Pit (set the smash rate to 2.0 and see how many times you can obliterate Peach)
Otherwise I like Mewtwo and Jigglypuff.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wanna say.................................... Lucario

and um Kirby
I mainly use Dark Pit, for some weird reason I am really good with using him...

But my two mains are Dark Pit and Robin.
I main Greninja in SSB4.
Mii swordfighter is my fav. my second fav is kirby
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:46 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Mii swordfighter is my fav. my second fav is kirby

is this switch or...
I play on super smash bros ultimate on Nintendo Switch

yes its switch
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I play on super smash bros ultimate on Nintendo Switch

yes its switch

this thread is for the wii smash, not switch. also i dont play it very much but I main Greninja and dark pit, sometime Ganondorf and dark samus
I like greninja, dark samus, wolf, falco is ok, and yoshi. AND I PLAY THIS GAME EVERYDAY
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I like greninja, dark samus, wolf, falco is ok,  and yoshi. AND I PLAY THIS GAME EVERYDAY

we can talk through pm's or SSB5/Super Smash Bros. Ultimate thread
okay sure!