SIEG XCALIBUR .1H.Vl/BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw open challenge

S3(Legend).0/K.F/U
(May. 10, 2018  4:38 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote: i'm hosting an open challenge for my ultimate combo: SIEG/SURGE XCALIBUR .1H.Vl/BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw

if you want to answer the challenge you going to have to post your combo in the place below so you don't actually have to show up

the beyblade combo that catches my interest will go up against my combo, in a video in this playlist  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAfANSoc...ervRFDWmNG

if your combo doesn't get used it could one of these factors:
1: i don't notice it
2: the combo doesn't catch my interest
3: it's already has been used
4: i don't have one or any of the parts need to make it
5: the combo just isn't good (i'll test that by putting it up against BLAZE RAGNANUK .4C.Fl off camera)

FACTOR:
god layers/switchstrike beys = SIEG/SURGE XCALIBUR .1H.Vl (METAL GOD CHIP VER.) (METAL GOD CHIP VER. combos allowed)
cho/super/z/zetsu layers/turbo beys = BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw (LEVEL CHIP VER. unavailable) (LEVEL CHIP VER. combos unavailable)

UPDATE 1:
if you want to challenge SIEG/SURGE XCALIBUR .1H.Vl: use god layer/switchstrike beyblades,
cho-z/super z/chouzetsu/super zetsu/turbo beys will be pit up against: BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw,
there will be a limit time (if i'm lucky that is) to be able to face bX.1'D.Sw without a level chip regardless if you want bX to have it or not (since i don't actually have a level chip),
but once the limited time runs out: BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw with always have a level chip on it regardless,
you won't be allowed to use a level chip until a certain date (the date being when i decide/get a second level chip)
so to put it bluntly read the factor list

UPDATE 2:
if you being on this thread before: chances are you know the BLAZE RAGNANUK RULE (i.e: if your combo can't beat bR.4C.Fl it won't be selected)
but i have now decided, after some consideration, that i the BLAZE RAGNANUK rule is now retired,
i will still test combos off camera against bR, but it does'nt have to beat it anymore,
the reason why i have retired the rule is because not every good beyblade can be a counter to every beyblade,as the old metal fight beyblade type tutorial on the WBO youtube channel said: there's  no such thing as the perfect beyblade, and the way the some (if not all) beyblade parts are showcase cause this to be the truth,
ATOMIC is the best deference driver but the thing form keeping it perfect is it's week springs, BEARING would be the best stamina driver had it now being for the bad springs, ZETA could have being the best balance driver (or the best driver period) if the tips weren't those of once that were A: were good in the past until new parts outclassed them, or B: had been outclassed since there release, Q/M/F was not a good choice of parts, even making it A/M/F would have being better, it would be the best driver if it was say like: J/L/F, X/O/U, Hn/O/Mr or X/At/Br, but nope, even perfect layers like SPRIGGAN REQUIEM and MAXIMUM GARUDA can be beat, Sr can be sometimes burst-ed by sX.1H.Vl (i tested) and i have can think of 2 beyblades that can defeat it (BLAST JINIUS and GALAXY ZEUS), so with all that being said, even thou i will still use BLAZE RAGNANUK to test combos, the rule of combos having to beat it to be allowed to go up against sX.1H.Vl or heck even bx.1'D.Sw is retired

so with that out of the way, start posting your main combo down below and check playlist every now and again to see if your combo makes to the one of the videos on it.

good luck! - AURADRAGOON ZX

i have combo that maybe able  to beat Bx   ,the combo is  guardian kerbeus 1g  revolve/atomic    i cant test because      i dont have atomic ,revolve,nor   guardian kerbeus  so  if you do have these parts    could you pm  so i know i didnt waste a  (possible) horrible  combo
I have a combo that will wipe the floor with you
spriggan requiem
7 glaive
bearing
spriggan in left spin mode
(Nov. 19, 2018  5:01 PM)animeblader101 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  4:38 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote: i'm hosting an open challenge for my ultimate combo: SIEG/SURGE XCALIBUR .1H.Vl/BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw

if you want to answer the challenge you going to have to post your combo in the place below so you don't actually have to show up

the beyblade combo that catches my interest will go up against my combo, in a video in this playlist  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAfANSoc...ervRFDWmNG

if your combo doesn't get used it could one of these factors:
1: i don't notice it
2: the combo doesn't catch my interest
3: it's already has been used
4: i don't have one or any of the parts need to make it
5: the combo just isn't good (i'll test that by putting it up against BLAZE RAGNANUK .4C.Fl off camera)

FACTOR:
god layers/switchstrike beys = SIEG/SURGE XCALIBUR .1H.Vl (METAL GOD CHIP VER.) (METAL GOD CHIP VER. combos allowed)
cho/super/z/zetsu layers/turbo beys = BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw (LEVEL CHIP VER. unavailable) (LEVEL CHIP VER. combos unavailable)

UPDATE 1:
if you want to challenge SIEG/SURGE XCALIBUR .1H.Vl: use god layer/switchstrike beyblades,
cho-z/super z/chouzetsu/super zetsu/turbo beys will be pit up against: BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw,
there will be a limit time (if i'm lucky that is) to be able to face bX.1'D.Sw without a level chip regardless if you want bX to have it or not (since i don't actually have a level chip),
but once the limited time runs out: BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw with always have a level chip on it regardless,
you won't be allowed to use a level chip until a certain date (the date being when i decide/get a second level chip)
so to put it bluntly read the factor list

UPDATE 2:
if you being on this thread before: chances are you know the BLAZE RAGNANUK RULE (i.e: if your combo can't beat bR.4C.Fl it won't be selected)
but i have now decided, after some consideration, that i the BLAZE RAGNANUK rule is now retired,
i will still test combos off camera against bR, but it does'nt have to beat it anymore,
the reason why i have retired the rule is because not every good beyblade can be a counter to every beyblade,as the old metal fight beyblade type tutorial on the WBO youtube channel said: there's  no such thing as the perfect beyblade, and the way the some (if not all) beyblade parts are showcase cause this to be the truth,
ATOMIC is the best deference driver but the thing form keeping it perfect is it's week springs, BEARING would be the best stamina driver had it now being for the bad springs, ZETA could have being the best balance driver (or the best driver period) if the tips weren't those of once that were A: were good in the past until new parts outclassed them, or B: had been outclassed since there release, Q/M/F was not a good choice of parts, even making it A/M/F would have being better, it would be the best driver if it was say like: J/L/F, X/O/U, Hn/O/Mr or X/At/Br, but nope, even perfect layers like SPRIGGAN REQUIEM and MAXIMUM GARUDA can be beat, Sr can be sometimes burst-ed by sX.1H.Vl (i tested) and i have can think of 2 beyblades that can defeat it (BLAST JINIUS and GALAXY ZEUS), so with all that being said, even thou i will still use BLAZE RAGNANUK to test combos, the rule of combos having to beat it to be allowed to go up against sX.1H.Vl or heck even bx.1'D.Sw is retired

so with that out of the way, start posting your main combo down below and check playlist every now and again to see if your combo makes to the one of the videos on it.

good luck! - AURADRAGOON ZX

i have combo that maybe able  to beat Bx   ,the combo is  guardian kerbeus 1g  revolve/atomic    i cant test because      i dont have atomic ,revolve,nor   guardian kerbeus  so  if you do have these parts    could you pm  so i know i didnt waste a  (possible) horrible  combo

GUARDIAN KERBEUS or HAZARD KERBEUS? if gK, then 1: bX is only for CHO-Z combos, 2: gK's teeth are horrible despite it being a defense layer, the rest of the parts like 1G.R/At are great, it's just that the layer is not the best
(Nov. 19, 2018  9:40 PM)twin eclipse Wrote: I have a combo that will wipe the floor with you
spriggan requiem
7 glaive
bearing
How did I know this would happen...?

My entry to fight bX is Winning Valkyrie 8' Eternal.
(Nov. 27, 2018  1:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  9:40 PM)twin eclipse Wrote: I have a combo that will wipe the floor with you
spriggan requiem
7 glaive
bearing

My entry to fight bX is Winning Valkyrie 8' Eternal.
what do you mean citrus
(Nov. 27, 2018  1:29 PM)twin eclipse Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  1:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: How did I know this would happen...?

My entry  to fight bX is Winning Valkyrie 8' Eternal.
what do you mean citrus

*cough* signature *cough*
(Nov. 27, 2018  1:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  1:29 PM)twin eclipse Wrote: what do you mean citrus

*cough* signature *cough*

Yeah I know its my signature bey irl but why does that matter I know it will win
(May. 17, 2018  9:53 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Could you do gZ.4B.Pl?

... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tUMRgp2...e=youtu.be ...

SIEG/SURGE XCALIBUR .1H.Vl is officially 5-1, Lucifer's Spawn is officially the Xcalibur slayer, but that's doesn't mean i finished with the open challenge, keep on sending me requests

spriggan requiem
7 glaive
bearing

lets if you become the 2 in 5-2 or will you just be the 6 in 6-1, let's find out, either today or tomorrow

(Nov. 27, 2018  1:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
spriggan requiem
7 glaive
bearing

will do so when i get HERCULES
(Nov. 27, 2018  2:13 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote:

SIEG/SURGE XCALIBUR .1H.Vl is officially 5-1, Lucifer's Spawn is officially the Xcalibur slayer, but that's doesn't mean i finished with the open challenge, keep on sending me requests

spriggan requiem
7 glaive
bearing

lets if you become the 2 in 5-2 or will you just be the 6 in 6-1, let's find out, either today or tomorrow

(Nov. 27, 2018  1:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: How did I know this would happen...?

Oh, okay. So, meanwhile can you try Winning Valkyrie 8' Bump Friction?
Nightmare longinus bump xtreme will be a wise choice if you want more attack powe use worned variable
Kalazar K3.0B.S
(Nov. 27, 2018  10:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  2:13 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote: ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tUMRgp2...e=youtu.be ...

Oh, okay. So, meanwhile can you try Winning Valkyrie 8' Bump Friction?

OK, and when i get Et i'll give you a 2nd chance
(Nov. 27, 2018  2:13 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote:

spriggan requiem
7 glaive
bearing

My combo is Winning Valkyrie 7B Fr
This looks fun
if you can:
gF.0/7/10P.Ds

if not:
bR.7P.Z
For Sieg Xcalibur, aB 0B Br.
(Dec. 01, 2018  12:46 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: This looks fun
if you can:
gF.0/7/10P.Ds

if not:
bR.7P.Z

will do both, gF for bX and bR for sX
Hi @[AURADRAGOON ZX].New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here. Since this doesn't seem to be that kind of thread, I am closing it.