SIEG XCALIBUR .1H.Vl/BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw open challenge

i'm hosting an open challenge for my ultimate combo: SIEG/SURGE XCALIBUR .1H.Vl/BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw

if you want to answer the challenge you going to have to post your combo in the place below so you don't actually have to show up

the beyblade combo that catches my interest will go up against my combo, in a video in this playlist  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAfANSoc...ervRFDWmNG

if your combo doesn't get used it could one of these factors:
1: i don't notice it
2: the combo doesn't catch my interest
3: it's already has been used
4: i don't have one or any of the parts need to make it
5: the combo just isn't good (i'll test that by putting it up against BLAZE RAGNANUK .4C.Fl off camera)

FACTOR:
god layers/switchstrike beys = SIEG/SURGE XCALIBUR .1H.Vl (METAL GOD CHIP VER.) (METAL GOD CHIP VER. combos allowed)
cho/super/z/zetsu layers/turbo beys = BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw (LEVEL CHIP VER. unavailable) (LEVEL CHIP VER. combos unavailable)

UPDATE 1:
if you want to challenge SIEG/SURGE XCALIBUR .1H.Vl: use god layer/switchstrike beyblades,
cho-z/super z/chouzetsu/super zetsu/turbo beys will be pit up against: BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw,
there will be a limit time (if i'm lucky that is) to be able to face bX.1'D.Sw without a level chip regardless if you want bX to have it or not (since i don't actually have a level chip),
but once the limited time runs out: BUSTER XCALIBUR .1'D.Sw with always have a level chip on it regardless,
you won't be allowed to use a level chip until a certain date (the date being when i decide/get a second level chip)
so to put it bluntly read the factor list

UPDATE 2:
if you being on this thread before: chances are you know the BLAZE RAGNANUK RULE (i.e: if your combo can't beat bR.4C.Fl it won't be selected)
but i have now decided, after some consideration, that i the BLAZE RAGNANUK rule is now retired,
i will still test combos off camera against bR, but it does'nt have to beat it anymore,
the reason why i have retired the rule is because not every good beyblade can be a counter to every beyblade,as the old metal fight beyblade type tutorial on the WBO youtube channel said: there's  no such thing as the perfect beyblade, and the way the some (if not all) beyblade parts are showcase cause this to be the truth,
ATOMIC is the best deference driver but the thing form keeping it perfect is it's week springs, BEARING would be the best stamina driver had it now being for the bad springs, ZETA could have being the best balance driver (or the best driver period) if the tips weren't those of once that were A: were good in the past until new parts outclassed them, or B: had been outclassed since there release, Q/M/F was not a good choice of parts, even making it A/M/F would have being better, it would be the best driver if it was say like: J/L/F, X/O/U, Hn/O/Mr or X/At/Br, but nope, even perfect layers like SPRIGGAN REQUIEM and MAXIMUM GARUDA can be beat, Sr can be sometimes burst-ed by sX.1H.Vl (i tested) and i have can think of 2 beyblades that can defeat it (BLAST JINIUS and GALAXY ZEUS), so with all that being said, even thou i will still use BLAZE RAGNANUK to test combos, the rule of combos having to beat it to be allowed to go up against sX.1H.Vl or heck even bx.1'D.Sw is retired

so with that out of the way, start posting your main combo down below and check playlist every now and again to see if your combo makes to the one of the videos on it.

good luck! - AURADRAGOON ZX

sX.1H.Vl: 5-1
bX.1'D.Sw: 0-0
Do you accept G3/mG combos? If so can you try mG/G3 7C Iron?
(May. 10, 2018  5:02 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Do you accept G3/mG combos? If so can you try mG/G3 7C Iron?

i will when i get maximum garuda, the TT ver. is in a random booster and a full set is about a 100$ so if i want to get it cheap, i have to play risk, or i will just have to make it a bit broken by the the hasbro version of it along with the hasbro version of surge xcalibur so what i'm saying in a nut shell: not right now, somehow later, i guess, in other words, i get right back to it when/if i get the beyblade, thanks/your welcome

- AURADRAGOON ZX

(May. 10, 2018  5:10 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  5:02 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Do you accept G3/mG combos? If so can you try mG/G3 7C Iron?

i will when i get maximum garuda, the TT ver. is in a random booster and a full set is about a 100$ so if i want to get it cheap, i have to play risk, or i will just have to make it a bit broken by getting the hasbro version of it along with the hasbro version of surge xcalibur so what i'm saying in a nut shell: not right now, somehow later, i guess, in other words, i get right back to it when/if i get the beyblade, thanks/your welcome

- AURADRAGOON ZX
Do you have dF?
Maybe add a list of parts you do have to the OP.
Could you try Drain Fafnir 7 Cross Atomic?
OK WILL DO

(May. 10, 2018  7:04 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Could you try Drain Fafnir 7 Cross Atomic?

OK WILL DO
(May. 10, 2018  7:04 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Could you try Drain Fafnir 7 Cross Atomic?

just finished the recording and the editing, just have to wait for it to be rendered

here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyYynaJS...e=youtu.be
Remember, you can post any combo you want as long as i have the part and it can defeat BLAZE RAGNANUK .4C.Fl before hand, just a FYI
so far the streak is 3-0
just putting it out there
lS3.7M.X (right spin)
(May. 15, 2018  6:23 PM)MWF Wrote: lS3.7M.X (right spin)

I WILL, EITHER TODAY OR THURSDAY SINCE I HAVE SOMETHING ON WEDNESDAY

Drain is a great counter to xcaliber so I’m sure drain would win.
How about this combo.
God/Genesis Valkyrie/Valtryek V3 7 Variable (worn)
7 will help it become heavy enough to withstand seriously heavy Xcalibur hits while having no frame helps increase the likelihood of bound attack to resist bursting. Variable (worn) will make it travel across the stadium fast enough to break through Xcalibur’s powerful attack and potentially burst it. Just so you know, I only have the Hasbro version of each part.
(May. 16, 2018  7:13 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: How about this combo.
7 will help it become heavy enough to withstand seriously heavy Xcalibur hits while having no frame helps increase the likelihood of bound attack to resist bursting. Variable (worn) will make it travel across the stadium fast enough to break through Xcalibur’s powerful attack and potentially burst it. Just so you know, I only have the Hasbro version of each part.

Winnin Valkyrie could easily replace the gV layer. It’s just so much heavier, you know? I picked it up for the first time and I was shook?

And you might wanna swap worn variable for Xtreme. Worn Variable is faster, but is so much harder to control. There’s really no point having all that speed of you knock yourself out of the stadium.
(May. 16, 2018  9:13 AM)leosama Wrote:

Winnin Valkyrie could easily replace the gV layer. It’s just so much heavier, you know? I picked it up for the first time and I was shook?

And you might wanna swap worn variable for Xtreme. Worn Variable is faster, but is so much harder to control. There’s really no point having all that speed of you knock yourself out of the stadium.

No point having to do that if you could just blow ‘em away one shot.
(May. 16, 2018  9:34 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  9:13 AM)leosama Wrote: Winnin Valkyrie could easily replace the gV layer. It’s just so much heavier, you know? I picked it up for the first time and I was shook?

No point having to do that if you could just blow ‘em away one shot.
which one? wV or Xtreme?
(May. 16, 2018  9:42 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  9:34 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: No point having to do that if you could just blow ‘em away one shot.
which one? wV or Xtreme?

I’m gonna pretend you already knew what I meant.
(May. 16, 2018  4:03 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: cognite c3 (hasbro) 7cross atomic

I'LL GET TO THAT!

I GET TO THAT, IS IT OK IF I USE THE TT PARTS?

(May. 16, 2018  4:03 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: cognite c3 (hasbro) 7cross atomic

ATTACK MODE OR STAMINA MODE?

(May. 16, 2018  9:13 AM)leosama Wrote:

*talks in a posh ascent* so would that make WINNING VALKYRIE .7.X your combo sir
(May. 17, 2018  7:15 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote:
(May. 15, 2018  6:23 PM)MWF Wrote: lS3.7M.X (right spin)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLwXL52...e=youtu.be

4 - 0

The main problem is how biased you made the battle. You launched you lS combo (which has less stamina) first each time and took your time on launching sX. Also you didn't bank shoot which puts xtreme at a higher disadvantage.

You stacked the battle in your combos favor. Please redo the battle but launch the beyblade with more stamina first and bank shoot lS. It will make things fair.
(May. 17, 2018  8:53 PM)MWF Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  7:15 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLwXL52...e=youtu.be

4 - 0

The main problem is how biased you made the battle. You launched you lS combo (which has less stamina) first each time and took your time on launching sX. Also you didn't bank shoot which puts xtreme at a higher disadvantage.

You stacked the battle in your combos favor. Please redo the battle but launch the beyblade with more stamina first and bank shoot lS. It will make things fair.

it was a mistake, i thought that XTREME had more stamina then VOLCANIC, sorry about that it wasn't me being biased, it was my terrible judgment
(May. 17, 2018  9:06 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  8:53 PM)MWF Wrote: The main problem is how biased you made the battle. You launched you lS combo (which has less stamina) first each time and took your time on launching sX. Also you didn't bank shoot which puts xtreme at a higher disadvantage.

it was a mistake, i thought that XTREME had more stamina then VOLCANIC, sorry about that it wasn't me being biased, it was my terrible judgment

One of the best ways to test stamina is to just launch it and see which has more stamina.
Could you do gZ.4B.Pl?