[Selling]  [SHOP] DrigerGT MFB Collection...for You!

(Sep. 09, 2010  2:29 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Is your Dragoon g Hasbro or Takara?

Takara
Don t really think he need some feedback as it is a storic and well trusted member of this site.
Anyway I can confirm he is an excellent seller,his prices are very cheap and he is shipping is very fast.
Got today ice blu wolborg ms and a dems with purple ar,very good looking
interesting, might buy one after i get $400 for my 3ds. i like your colections of plastics, gives back fond memories.
Driger gt I was wondering are you selling any of your Takara Tomy stadiums. If you can sell me a clear one I can give you 40$ for it. Um pm me or post back.
Thanks Driger,all arrived in excellent conditions Smile
Ciao DrigerGT, potrei vedere alcune foto della base di Draciel Metal Ball Defenser e di Draciel S ? Inoltre vorrei sapere se Metal Driger è Hasbro o Takara. Grazie! Wink
how strong is dragoon ms and can i see the pics of dragoon ms and ms uv please
may i also see the pics of dragoon mf
Are you gonna sell Dragoon MS?
Tongue_out_wink
Even if you arent going to sell it,can I additional pics of it?
Clearly in his OP HMS selling list there is no Dragoon MS.
Just putting it out there.
driger you wouldn't happen to have these blades.. would you
BeyBlade A-27 Black Dranzer (i fell in love with this blade)
Beyblade A-85 Draciel V2
Beyblade A-89 Dragoon G
Beyblade A-41 Dragoon V
Beyblade A-54 Flash Leopard 2
P.s. can i see pics of the different colours of the dranzer F
plz... thank you
(Sep. 15, 2010  7:35 PM)Dragoonkiller Wrote: driger you wouldn't happen to have these blades.. would you
BeyBlade A-27 Black Dranzer (i fell in love with this blade)
Beyblade A-85 Draciel V2
Beyblade A-89 Dragoon G
Beyblade A-41 Dragoon V
Beyblade A-54 Flash Leopard 2
P.s. can i see pics of the different colours of the dranzer F
plz... thank you

You can find the Beyblades I still have in the first post. As you can see in the photo I don't have Black Dranzer.
If i give you a private message about where i live will u deliver it to me ?
(Sep. 15, 2010  7:52 PM)Pegakid Wrote: If i give you a private message about where i live will u deliver it to me ?

PM
Ciao DrigerGT, potrei vedere alcune foto della base di Draciel Metal Ball Defenser e di Draciel S ? Inoltre vorrei sapere se Metal Driger è Hasbro o Takara. Grazie! Wink
(Sep. 16, 2010  10:49 PM)Blue Sky Wrote: Ciao DrigerGT, potrei vedere alcune foto della base di Draciel Metal Ball Defenser e di Draciel S ? Inoltre vorrei sapere se Metal Driger è Hasbro o Takara. Grazie! Wink

Metal Driger é Takara e in ottime condizioni. Le foto le posto domani Wink.
(Sep. 01, 2010  9:45 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  9:28 PM)Corey Wrote: His sale was initially open to the italian bladers, so it probably sold.

Exactly Smile. The beys not listed have already been sold.

You sold Master Turtle already? I've been trying to find that since Beyblade was discontinued... IT'S AN INTEGRAL PART OF MY CHILDHOOD THAT DESERVES TO BE PLACED ON A PODIUM AND CHERISHED FOREVER!
If by Master Turtle you mean Kid/Master Draciel, it's quite cheap on eBay : /
Grazie delle foto, DrigerGT! Da questa foto http://img265.imageshack.us/i/dsc01176n.jpg/ non riesco a vedere le sferette metalliche, ci sono ? XD
I would like to remind everybody that since this is the Bey Marketplace, not the Italian "BUYBLADE" one, you can only post in English here.