[Selling]  [SHOP] DrigerGT MFB Collection...for You!

(Dec. 23, 2010  4:57 PM)Serpent9 Wrote: How much for Voltaic Ape?

Make me an offer via PM.
can you put a price on it?? i wanna buy it...i might buy it...maybe if you put a price on it...maybe
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:58 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: can you put a price on it?? i wanna buy it...i might buy it...maybe if you put a price on it...maybe

????!!
hello driger gt i like watching your videos on youtube i really like hms beyblades and plastic ones but my plastic beyblade launcher broke so could you tell me where to get them cheaply separately in canada and where do you get a cheap wolborg ms in canada with a launcher and ripcord. i want one that is new

thank you
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:25 AM)peterrules101 Wrote: hello driger gt i like watching your videos on youtube i really like hms beyblades and plastic ones but my plastic beyblade launcher broke so could you tell me where to get them cheaply separately in canada and where do you get a cheap wolborg ms in canada with a launcher and ripcord. i want one that is new

thank you
you get plastic launcher with electonic Metal Fusion Beyblades and there is no place in canada you can get Wolborg Ms Just Buy One From Ramdatta and you should pm him about questions
Far out, read the OP then PM him.
Sold:

Draciel V
Metal Driger
Metal Dranzer (purple)
Galeon
Gaia Dragoon
Flash Leopard 2
WD 10 Wide x2
WD 8 Balance x2
WD 8 Heavy
Dark Leopard MS
Phantom Fox MS
Bloody Devil MS
WD Circle Balance x2
WD Circle Heavy x2
DrigerGT do you still have Dragoon V2? It still shows your still dealing with the person who wants to buy from youUncertain
Just PM him about it.
when will you start making more youtube videos
You could've just sent him a PM to ask that, this is just his sales thread.
Did you read the rules of this sales thread? Says to PM him offers...
(Apr. 10, 2011  9:58 PM)mercury pegasus Wrote: your videos are the bestJoyful_2

pm him with something like that this is his selling thread
are you selling the new 4D system beys and how much they are with shipping to australa
You can see all the beys he has for sale in the first post of this thread. He obviously isn't selling the new 4D beys, lol.
do you mind putting a picture of the Plastic EZ Shooter + short winder ;]? thank u
Blizzard/Orthrus (Takara) Voltaic Ape (dark green, Takara) and Spin Dragoon (Takara) still available. Make offers via PM.
Has Ultimate Dragoon been sold? I hope not. PMed you!