[Selling]  [SHOP] DrigerGT MFB Collection...for You!

Um...I think you messed up the pics of Draciel V, you posted them as Draciel V2.
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:35 AM)redman609 Wrote: how much is shipping

It depends on where you live, PM me Wink.
Sold:

Dranzer GT (EG starts imediately, with Dranzer G bit chip)
u wouldnt happen to be selling any beystadiums would u?
How much are you selling the dranzer v for? If you havnt sold, i would be very interested in buying it.

NVM i cnt
do you still have Infinity Libra and black l drago?
please may i see a picture of the EZ launcher grip
Hi driger could you send me some pics of you hms tornado stadium ( ig you haven't sell it ) it just that i wanna see how is before all the battles you have made with it.

Please PM me the pics
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:36 AM)dragoongalaxy20 Wrote: Hi driger could you send me some pics of you hms tornado stadium ( ig you haven't sell it ) it just that i wanna see how is before all the battles you have made with it.

Please PM me the pics

Is it in the list? No. So I don't have it anymore Smile.
Do You Still Have More Dranzer Gt's ?
(Nov. 06, 2010  1:16 PM)wolborgms4 Wrote: what would u call a reasonable offer
One that takes into account the rarity and the average price for that Beyblade ...
if i may, can i see the pics of the green voltaic ape? thanks XD
dont sell ur plastics D: they are awesome
Im sorry Ill be more careful next time. i was just rushing trying find out out something because i was busy. Im very sorry.
Driger, can you send me some pics of flash leopard, please PM me the pics.

Thanks

Eres un fan de Pokemon?
Quieres ver algunos trucos, secretos y noticias?
Entra ya a http://www.pokemongoldsilverd.blogspot.com/ aqui encontraras informacion muy buena.
how much for this one? factory sealed?
Black Lightning LDrago 100HF
(Nov. 11, 2010  3:58 PM)S.Quetzalcoatl Wrote: how much for this one? factory sealed?
Black Lightning LDrago 100HF

(Sep. 01, 2010  5:19 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: PM me with your offers for each Beyblade/component your are interested in (only sensible bids will be considered). PLEASE MAKE OFFERS IN €.

This is probably clear enough for us.
Galeon how to 8$ sound? plz give me a break a am 10!
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:16 AM)Dragoon.Fry Wrote: Galeon how to 8$ sound? plz give me a break a am 10!

Pm me