SELLING SHINING GOD MS (NIB) ULTRA RARE WITH APPOLON G

Hey guys selling my ultra rare shining god ms for low cost with appolon g    pm if intrested

https://imgur.com/a/eZCBTG1

I'm confused. Is it Appolon G or just Apollon? Picture is TT Apollon.
(Dec. 11, 2018  2:57 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm confused. Is it Appolon G or just Apollon? Picture is TT Apollon.

SORRY DUDE ITS TT APPOLON
Someone is trying to scam here. I am inactive for a very long time and many people came and asked me whether i am sellig on wbo. I am Guruprasanth and these are my images. Someone who vontacted me from the past is using my images to sell as me. Clearly a scammer.

Ask him to upload image with todays date and my name with same white table. Someone is using my name and scammig people here. I got many mags in whatsapp whether i am sellimg beyblades or not. I am inactive for many months and logged in just to post this message.
That's not even appolon. That's desert sphinx. I request another photo with current date
(Dec. 12, 2018  6:45 PM)Thamizhan Wrote: Someone is trying to scam here. I am inactive for a very long time and many people came and asked me whether i am sellig on wbo. I am Guruprasanth and these are my images. Someone who vontacted me from the past is using my images to sell as me. Clearly a scammer.

Ask him to upload image with todays date and my name with same white table. Someone is using my name and scammig people here. I got many mags in whatsapp whether i am sellimg beyblades or not. I am inactive for many months and logged in just to post this message.
I thought this guy was dodgy. I’ve been PM’ing him and nothing he says makes sense. First he said he’s from Canada and wants $200 for Shining God which is too cheap. Then I asked if that was Canadian or US dollars and he didn’t answer and said he can post for free from the US. He’s not even sure which country he’s in.
From what I've looked up, these photos and the username were both definitely stolen from Thamizhan. Scamming isn't permitted here and therefore, this thread will be closed.