Plastic/HMS/MFB: Bloody Devil, Dragoon MS, Zeus, Dark Gaia, Stadiums, NIB...

@Oi Shinji - sometimes random question and answers help other users to gain further info!
I may do some Black Friday deals on some Beys - so keep an eye out on some of the beys!!
BUMP!

Selling Shining G0D and Thunder Pegasus!
Nice m8
I'll be the clicker
(Sep. 10, 2016  2:33 AM)SwitchBladr Wrote: Hi Everyone 
Limited time only today I'm selling: 

MA24: SHINING G0D MS (Metal Sun NIB) (image)
$10!! + Shipping

RB12: THUNDER PEGASUS (NIB and Mint) (image)
$10 + Shipping

Via PayPal - PM me or reply to this post!
$10??? really
(Apr. 01, 2017  10:25 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: $10??? really

Yeah, just giving up on beyblading completely and these were the last 2 items left which i couldnt be bothered to put on eBay
how much is shipping to east coast US. ill buy the Shining G o d
This is April Fools, right?
your shipping must be real expensive so im not believing in it till the moment you sell me the beys
[Image: 5e20b8d890a8cdc928c842242bd79bab14f818b7...cfc369.jpg]
Okay peeps it WAS an APRIL FOOLS JOKES! haha sorry everyone Tongue_out

But I have added NEW STOCK!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/switchbladr/m....ipg=&_from=
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i love getting fooooooled
hahaha sorry to anyone who thought it was a genuine ad! I was just having a harmless joke so hope everyone took it lightly and with a sense of humour Smile
Why not India? ?.
I'll not argue over it, it's your personal decision.
(Apr. 06, 2017  3:47 PM)Blader ZX Wrote: Why not India? ?.
I'll not argue over it, it's your personal decision.

Honestly tons of things get lost on their way to India, so sadly for both the seller and the customers, the risks are too high to even try. It would almost be guaranteed to end up in a Paypal claim and the seller would lose both the items and the money. 

And when the boxes do not litterally get lost, they are either held for far too long by the customs without the customer getting notified that they need to come pick up the package or pay something, or the package gets returned to the sender for no reason.
(Apr. 06, 2017  3:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Honestly tons of things get lost on their way to India, so sadly for both the seller and the customers, the risks are too high to even try. It would almost be guaranteed to end up in a Paypal claim and the seller would lose both the items and the money. 

And when the boxes do not litterally get lost, they are either held for far too long by the customs without the customer getting notified that they need to come pick up the package or pay something, or the package gets returned to the sender for no reason.

Precisely. But also because eBay's GSP does not ship there either. 

Thanks for helping Kai-V  Smile

Bump!

Sold quite a few items, including the MFB stuff. Please make your purchases as soon as possible to avoid any disappointments.
Happy to do some transactions directly via Paypal to avoid eBay fees thus making it cheaper for yourself (for UK customers only at the moment).
BUMP! Forgot to add:

Frostic Dranzer
Bistool
Gekiryu-Oh !
BUMP -

ITEMS ARE NOW ON FOR SALE!

Direct links added, other items yet to be listed.