SELLING MY BURST!!!

IMPORTANT: As the forum rules state, you must provide a photo of the Beyblades or accessories that you want to sell with a piece of paper where your name is written. If you open a thread without posting this photograph immediately as it is opened, it will be closed right away. This is to prevent more fraud.

Hey Guys! Its your boy Avenger presenting my burst selling thread!

There will be a shipping cost. The cost will not be ridiculously high but it all does depend on what you order and how much you order. I will specify the prices through PM.
I would just like to state for those who do not know, I do live in the UK so please do bare that in mind when expecting your packages to arrive.

All my complete Burst Beys:

>Click here<
>Click here<

//FOLLOWING BEYS HAVE BEEN SOLD:
~YGGDRAIL
~DEATHSCYTHER
~RAGNURAK
~XCALIBUR
~WYVERN
~NEPTUNE

Beyblade Burst Random Layers I own:

>Click here<

//FOLLOWING LAYERS HAVE BEEN SOLD:
~CAOS
~SPRIGGAN
~VALKYRIE

Mint Valkyrie White Random Booster Vol.1 Layer:

>Click here<

Beyblade Burst Ripcords x2:

>Click here<

Beyblade Burst launchers x3:

>Click here<

Beyblade Burst Beylogger [SOLD]

Beyblade Burst String Launchers [Purple]:

>Click Here<
>Click Here<

Burst Launcher Grip[SOLD]

A few notes:
~I ship internationally
~I negotiate prices through PM
~PM me if you are interested and in that PM include YOUR COUNTRY and WHAT CURRENCY YOU USE and of course what you are interested in!
~I will be accepting payments through paypal only.
~I base the prices on your currency and location Smile

//I AM AWARE THAT THE QUALITY OF THE IMAGES ARENT THE BEST BUT I ENSURE YOU THAT THE QUALITY OF THE ITEMS/PARTS/BEYS ARE GREAT BUT I WILL GIVE YOU FURTHER CONDITION DETAILS IF YOU PM ME//
BUMP
BUMP
In the future, please use your more current sales thread for all sales. No need for more than one thread.