[Selling]  [SELLING] Entire Metal Fight Collection! Many Rare ones, BB-32 Set w/Stadium!

9/29/15 UPDATE: It's been almost 4 years since I was last here! That was when I sold my Entire Plastics Collection to a member over in the United Kingdom. Sadly, it is now to put up my Metal Fight collection for sale.

***Please PM me instead of replying to the thread if you want to ask me questions on pricing. Thanks.

***PAYPAL OR VENMO ONLY!!!***
[SELLING]
**I will not part anything out! Sorry this is an ENTIRE collection sale only!!!**

Entire Metal Fight Collection and Accessories

I barely used these... tons of them are new! I thought there would be more people playing in Minnesota, but there are not enough in my region. They sat and collected dust for years.

Total 27: Beyblades, Metal Fusion/Fight
ALL Hasbro Beyblades, unless noted!
Also included are Takara Tomy accessories, and a few beyblades!
I have the Korean Tomy Metal Face set as well!

[Image: IMG_4936.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4937.jpg]
The Virgo and Pisces beyblades in the back of this photo are Japanese! They were made BEFORE the Hybrid Wheel MF blades came out!
The Virgo mold is a 4-minute mold, tested!
[Image: IMG_4940.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4941.jpg]
I'm unsure how this blade happened, I guess I'm missing some parts? I put my Metal Face 2 on it, along with a 145 and a RS tip!
[Image: IMG_4945.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4939.jpg]
Takara Tomy L-Drago, stickers not applied to keep it like new!
[Image: IMG_4944.jpg]
I didn't put stickers on many of these blades because I liked them without the stickers. This makes many of them very new!

[Image: IMG_4943.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4942.jpg]

The rarest and most valueable set, the BB-32 set! Very unused! I only assembled the rare version of Storm Pegasus, I didn't play it. I didn't even open Dark Wolf! The stadium barricade is new and unused. The stadium has a little battle wear, but it was hardly used and I took as clear of a photo as I could to show.
[Image: IMG_4946.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4947.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4948.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4949.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4950.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4951.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4952.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4953.jpg]

Price: $160 shipped in the continental 48 States of the USA Or Best Reasonable Offer!

Please no International buyers at this time! I can't afford shipping such a large package internationally! If you are still very interested and you are abroad, please contact me and we can maybe work out shipping costs. Thanks!

Again, PM me for offers on the ENTIRE LOT!!! Thanks!
wat do u want for all those blades like how much?
You're should ask that by PM.
I'd trade a Flame Wheel for the Dragoon V2 AR + Bitchip.
I have a Flat, and a Semi-Defense, and am interested in Appollon G.
PM's replied to and thread updated Grin Thanks for the interest guys!
bump? not sure if i can do that.........

updated first post with things i need. if you don't see anything you like, i do have beys i'm keeping for myself but may consider trading if offered the right stuff
you can bump. Probably only once every few days though.
**GALZZLY SOLD*** Still open to offers for trades!!! Feel free to PM me Grin
Added a lot to the thread, Added individual pictures (See Spoilers).

Please PM me instead of replying in the thread. Thanks!
I have C145, SD, and RF.
Mildly interested in Appollon G.
Taking offers Smile don't worry I don't bite.
bump? no one's interested? Unhappy
bump!! stuff still for sale, anyone need anything? feel free to PM me thanks!
I have a Hasbro Burn if you're interested.
(Dec. 04, 2010  12:35 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I have a Hasbro Burn if you're interested.

is that at me?
(Dec. 04, 2010  12:48 AM)cooleo100 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  12:35 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I have a Hasbro Burn if you're interested.

is that at me?

Did I quote your post?
(Dec. 04, 2010  12:52 AM)cooleo100 Wrote: do you want galeon attacker

I don't think he wants plastics; He's selling them for a reason.
bump!

Please PM me offers or questions and please DO NOT reply to this thread!!! I didn't even know I had offers til i checked again because there are so many threads so please, PM me thanks!

Also, I am selling the ENTIRE LOT for $40 shipped in the US. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for looking!!
bump!!!

Some things have been taken down until further notice, but some stuff has been listed as "free"!!! Read the post to see details Grin