SDamonCronous' Graphics Store V3 [CLOSED]

No, that title belongs to Fyuuor. He won the GFX tourney fair and square (I think I came around 5th? I dunno...)
(Sep. 09, 2011  9:15 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: No, that title belongs to Fyuuor. He won the GFX tourney fair and square (I think I came around 5th? I dunno...)

Hah, yes. Nice new sig you made for ur self! I like it!
5th is still pretty good though! I would have come... 27th or something..
(Sep. 09, 2011  9:15 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: No, that title belongs to Fyuuor. He won the GFX tourney fair and square (I think I came around 5th? I dunno...)
Just stopped by here. There is no such thing as the best GFX maker. There's only those who strive to better, those who inspire and those who get inspired. There's no ranking.
(Sep. 09, 2011  11:23 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote:
Just stopped by here. There is no such thing as the best GFX maker. There's only those who strive to better, those who inspire and those who get inspired. There's no ranking.
The words of a true GFX maker. So, so true.
Ugh, something just happened to my site. The server I was using, MyBBNew, has just closed. So now I dunno what I'm going to do, but I'll have to put off the request until this gets resolved. Sorry about all this SDC.
Almost done SDC? I need my avatar soon. I am tired of having non-matching sigs. and avatars. Please finish soon.
Could you make me a signature and avatar exactly how they are now but instead of saying machines with hearts, it says Team GalaxyStorm in a aqua blue colour and a galaxy kind of background. Thanks!
Dude... he is CLOSED! So mind your own business! Also i have requested him to much...
What? So your saying i can't have a change and want someone else to do my sig!
Hey SDC can you make me a banner? I'd like "Crisis: Breaking! TCG" to sit in the middle of it, with this background
I will cancel it here then...
AHHH SDC THIS IS TAKING FOREVER!!!!! I HAVE LOST ALL MY PATIENCE! FINISH MY AVATAR NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!
You should be patient.What do you think he is?A robot that does nothing but do Graphics?He has a live too,honestly.
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:31 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: You should be patient.What do you think he is?A robot that does nothing but do Graphics?He has a live too,honestly.

Man I've been waiting probably a good month for this aviatar. I know but I need one right now. I am getting less and less patient everyday and now I can't wait anymore. Thats why I am tired of waiting.
Crow, that is fine. I am sorry for the extremely long wait, I have PM'd your avatar.
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:19 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Crow, that is fine. I am sorry for the extremely long wait, I have PM'd your avatar.

Ok thanks and sorry for filpping out before.
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:23 PM)Crow Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:19 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Crow, that is fine. I am sorry for the extremely long wait, I have PM'd your avatar.

No, it's my fault for making you wait so long. Sorry, it won't happen again.
On another note; comments on my new sig and avi? I'm sick so I was bored in bed and this came out. I quite like it.
Guys, sad news. I have decided to close my shop again for a while, I need to take a break. GFXing for over 3 moths in a row is hard. I hope someday soon I will re-open. Until then, good day to you all.
(Sep. 18, 2011  5:56 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:23 PM)Crow Wrote:

No, it's my fault for making you wait so long. Sorry, it won't happen again.
On another note; comments on my new sig and avi? I'm sick so I was bored in bed and this came out. I quite like it.

Very good, goes well with "Ghost of Time". Sad to hear that youve closed though.
yes SDamon i would like a really cool sig but with it i want it to say team Omega Nova and i want it to be animated and for the background i want it to have sparkly electricity with flames also with two different beyblade metal fusion/masters characters on the left side i want it to have Benkei who uses dark bull and on the right i want it to have Kyouya on the right with there blades in the middle. is that ok?
Dude, sorry but I closed my shop ages ago, just before my hiatus. I haven't re-opened, please go to someone else...