Rule Clarifications

So I'm trying to wrap up Release 4 and I want to know if there's any rulings people need clarification on in the rulebook. I'd like to make this one pretty comprehensive so I don't have to push a new release out until the summer, so let's hear it.
Rule number 1. Maz wins everything.

Id like to see "(regardless of attendance)" added to the end.
The stadium stuff, I guess, if you hadn't already Crying. What makes a stadium illegal to use anymore, etc.
Been wondering about this for a while; Is it legal to put things other than Bit Beasts, Faces, Bottoms, etc into the storage space on the bottom of grips? If it isn't, somebody could significantly increase the weight of the grip.

I am not sure how exactly this would affect the launching of a Beyblade, just something I was thinking about.
That's interesting actually. I guess you could make it so that it moved less when you rip........though that would be more useful with the String Shooter. Pinching_eyes_2 Or, if you're really mean, you could make kids grips too heavy for them to hold. :3
(Mar. 12, 2009  8:55 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: The stadium stuff, I guess, if you hadn't already Crying. What makes a stadium illegal to use anymore, etc.

Yeah, I was wondering this too. I asked this in the general forum but, I dont think anyone answered.
What is considered a beyblade still spinning? I feel like we had this conversation before. I believe you said "If a beyblade is still making full revolutions it's considered spining.", right? But what if a Rock Bison is toppled over, but spins with it's final clutch? Or an EG blade starts spinning after it stops? Some people I battled considered that if your beyblade is on its side, then it's considered out.

I skimmed the rulebook right out, and I didn't catch anythin of the sort.
I've always assumed that it was considered not spinning when it stopped moving (attempting to make revolutions) by itself.
So what about the Rock Bison EG? I've seen that activate straight when turned around.
(Mar. 12, 2009  9:02 PM)Kei Wrote: Been wondering about this for a while; Is it legal to put things other than Bit Beasts, Faces, Bottoms, etc into the storage space on the bottom of grips? If it isn't, somebody could significantly increase the weight of the grip.

I am not sure how exactly this would affect the launching of a Beyblade, just something I was thinking about.

Depending on what you add it can make a significant difference. I have managed to fit about 18-19 slingshot pellets into mine (for the sake of curiosity of course), and it does make it noticeably heavier. I removed it later since 1. I presumed it was illegal and 2. the rattling noise really bugs me after a while. I have a pic to show

[Image: Picture067.jpg]
(Mar. 12, 2009  8:55 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: The stadium stuff, I guess, if you hadn't already Crying. What makes a stadium illegal to use anymore, etc.

Already got it covered. I don't think Pichuscute will be happy.

(Mar. 12, 2009  9:02 PM)Kei Wrote: Been wondering about this for a while; Is it legal to put things other than Bit Beasts, Faces, Bottoms, etc into the storage space on the bottom of grips? If it isn't, somebody could significantly increase the weight of the grip.

Will add this.

(Mar. 12, 2009  9:07 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: What is considered a beyblade still spinning? I feel like we had this conversation before. I believe you said "If a beyblade is still making full revolutions it's considered spining.", right? But what if a Rock Bison is toppled over, but spins with it's final clutch? Or an EG blade starts spinning after it stops? Some people I battled considered that if your beyblade is on its side, then it's considered out.

I skimmed the rulebook right out, and I didn't catch anythin of the sort.

Will add this.
Ahhh well, I'll hopefully be getting me MFB attack(or something) soon anyway.
Got one, clarify what can and can't do with shooter grips. XD
(Mar. 13, 2009  12:37 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Got one, clarify what can and can't do with shooter grips. XD

haha yeah this is going in
What constitutes a part being broken?
(Mar. 13, 2009  5:10 PM)Giga Wrote: What constitutes a part being broken?

... really? How can I possibly clarify this? It's not like there's an intermediary point, it's either broken or not broken.
I guess cracks and dents/chips? Obviously blades get scratched.....how big does that scratch have to be before it becomes unusable? Same for chips.
If it affects the part's performace, Is my guess.
I guess.....though that could be hard to judge. Aspecially for younger/stupider bladers. ^^;
A dent and a scratch isn't "breaking". :\
Dents/scratches should be fine. If you've used MFBs, you'd find out after one use that they get marks like those.
Like, I really don't know how to be any clearer than the word "break". Confused
I mean if they are in different condish, I'll assume both are usable though. Thanks.
Well, I have alot of blades that have been worn from regular use, and I really can't tell when they have been too worn. I can't remember if they ever changed how they perfomred becuse they wore down years ago. Posting picture would be the best bet in these kind of cases?
Was just looking around at the uploaded files on Beywiki and noticed this photo by Nic: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...DMS_bp.jpg

Should this be clarified in the rules? I'm quite sure that it is illegal (using the Magical Ape MS parts with the special BDMS BP). Looking at the WBO Rules Release 3, under MAMS it does say "You may not use the three interchangeable Gimmick tips". Are one of those tips being used in that photo? I have never used MAMS, so I just wanted to clarify.