Rubik's Cubes & pb's

just bought an eastsheen 4x4 cube. And i did a thing worth regretting for. I disassembled it. Just because i can't solve it.
I remember I was so hyped for eastsheen 4x4 but then I realized it couldn't cut corners Unhappy
i finally memorized all of the pll algorithms!
EDIT: New pb of 22.14!
(Sep. 26, 2016  9:47 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: i finally memorized all of the pll algorithms!
EDIT: New pb of 22.14!

Congratz! Now it's time to tackle that dreaded OLL haha
I've now memorized 37 of the oll algorithms! 20 to go!

Also now i average 26 seconds, PB of 18.87 seconds!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
18 Oll algs to go! Pb of 17.54 seconds!

also learning zz. Eoline eats up inspection like
no tomorrow, though.
New PB: 16.05 seconds! also, PB average of 20.40.
I know that this thread has been dormant, but it’s an evergreen, so it’s fine

Reading all of these posts make me want to get a better cube. I use a 3x3 Rubik’s cube. So… it’s not very good. My personal best is one minute and forty seconds, but my average is about one minute fifty seconds. I know it’s not great, but I’ve been cubing for like a month and a half, so bare with me. Speed-cubes are expensive O_o.

I might try learning CFOP or any other good methods for cubing versus doing layer by layer lol
(Jun. 14, 2020  4:10 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I both know and don’t care that this thread has been dormant.

Topics like this are evergreen, you can necro them as long as you stay on topic, as long as there's just one of these threads for a topic.

You might want to watch the rudeness though. You're getting awfully close to warning percentage these days. You need to chill.

Good luck with your cube solving.
(Jun. 14, 2020  4:48 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2020  4:10 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I both know and don’t care that this thread has been dormant.

Topics like this are evergreen, you can necro them as long as you stay on topic, as long as there's just one of these threads for a topic.

You might want to watch the rudeness though. You're getting awfully close to warning percentage these days. You need to chill.

Good luck with your cube solving.
Okay, I fixed it. Sorry ‘bout that.
I just got a new PB. One minute and twenty three seconds. But weirdly, I got that by doing Layer by Layer, instead of CFOP. I can get an average of a little under two minutes with CFOP though, which I consider a win because I learnt it over the weekend.

EDIT: I have a PB of one minute and twenty two seconds now lol
I used to cube, I don’t anymore. But 5x5 Gear in a minute was my best.
My pb for a 3 x 3 is 45 secs. But I'm out of practice now. I also can easily do the 2 x 2.
Edit: Now is 35 secs.
Ah cubing. Such memories.
Well i only have my 2x2 left.
I still have mt PB in my notepad:
11.34 (This is 2x2)