Rubber Defensive Drivers

In MFB, CS/RS/RSF were some of the greatest bottoms. However, for some reason, Unite seems to be underused, and a RS/RSF equivalent has yet to be seen in Burst. Does anyone know why this is the case?
Probably because, since the beys are much lighter, they have a greatly reduced spin time. A rubber tip on a lightweight bey will make it lose its rotational momentum much faster than a heavier one.
Unite can still be used against Xtreme based Attackers. But because Knock-Outs are less important in Burst, Unite is looked over in favor or Orbit and Atomic
also don't forget that greater KO resistance also means significantly less Burst resistance.
So I’m guessing unite isn’t used anymore
Unite has bad stamina. Don't use Unite, just use Merge instead.

While Merge still has bad stamina, it still good for attack with an unbalanced disc (ex. 7, 1, Q, T)
CS also had bad stamina but everyone used it.
(Mar. 03, 2018  6:38 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: CS also had bad stamina but everyone used it.

It was also up against opponents that used R2F which had less stamina

We don’t have an R2F in Burst yet and the more common Attack Choice seems to be Stationary Attack with Sieg Xcalibur or Twin Nemesis which have much greater stamina than Unite

Basically, Burst is very different that MFB, comparisons between the two don’t always translate well
(Feb. 19, 2018  12:27 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Unite has bad stamina. Don't use Unite, just use Merge instead.

While Merge still has bad stamina, it still good for attack with an unbalanced disc (ex. 7, 1, Q, T)

Unite has more stamina than merge because of the greater surface area of merge’s rubber even Xtreme has more stamina than merge
I doubt extreme has more stamina than merge...
(Mar. 03, 2018  1:36 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2018  12:27 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Unite has bad stamina. Don't use Unite, just use Merge instead.

Unite has more stamina than merge because of the greater surface area of merge’s rubber even Xtreme has more stamina than merge

"While Merge still has bad stamina, it is still good for attack"
(Mar. 03, 2018  5:38 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2018  1:36 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: Unite has more stamina than merge because of the greater surface area of merge’s rubber even Xtreme has more stamina than merge

"While Merge still has bad stamina, it is still good for attack"
Yeah I see that I have lS and it kinda good for attack
There's a big reason rubber tips aren't used for defense in Burst.

Yes, that offer a lot of KO resistance, but the friction on the rubber tip is extorted onto the layer, which can cause it to either skip teeth or fall faster on the slope (depending on the brand, unless it's a Garuda), which makes it really vulnerable to bursting.
(Mar. 03, 2018  6:04 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2018  5:38 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: "While Merge still has bad stamina, it is still good for attack"
Yeah I see that I have lS and it kinda good for attack

(Mar. 04, 2018  9:18 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: There's a big reason rubber tips aren't used for defense in Burst.

Yes, that offer a lot of KO resistance, but the friction on the rubber tip is extorted onto the layer, which can cause it to either skip teeth or fall faster on the slope (depending on the brand, unless it's a Garuda), which makes it really vulnerable to bursting.
BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY(not trying to be rude just saying your smart)
Bite is actually very good. I found it to be just as if not harder to KO then Unite. Due to Ball shape it can move in pattern that can destabilize opponent too. I haven't tested it much but K2Kb has OSed D2DO and Chaos sometimes. I will test it bit more soon
(Mar. 04, 2018  12:27 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Bite is actually very good. I found it to be just as if not harder to KO then Unite. Due to Ball shape it can move in pattern that can destabilize opponent too. I haven't tested it much but K2Kb has OSed D2DO and Chaos sometimes. I will test it bit more soon

The thing about Bite is that it becomes worse for defense the more you use it. It gets flatter and flatter which in turn makes it more aggressive during the fist few seconds of battle, which can lead to some unwanted KOs if the other bey is able to catch up to yours on the tornado ridge