Thornhill, Ontario
Tournament Results
North Thornhill Community Centre
300 Pleasant Ridge Ave
  Room B
11:30 AM Registration, Start Time 11:50 AM on 03/18/2023
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
6 cash  

Fees are required for admission. Please paypal in advanced to zankye@gmail.com.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hosted by originalzankye

Saturday, March 18, 2023 in Toronto
Format: Burst Standard

REGISTRATION & PARTICIPANT CAP: 20 PLAYERS

ABOUT BEYBLADE WORLD CUP REGIONALS

Beyblade Premier’s BWC Regionals Tournament is just around the corner and it’s going to be HYPE! Regional tournaments bring the best bladers from all over their respective state to one big battle to crown a Beyblade champion who’ll earn a ticket pass into the Beyblade World Cup (BWC).
As the poster child of your state, we’ll print custom banners of you at the World Cup (with your permission of course) and you’ll get to battle in the opening exhibition match of BWC. This is the real deal, so start training and make sure to assemble your best combos!
We guarantee that you will leave with the new friends and an amazing memories.

[Image: ktZ48j4.png]

CONFIRMED REGIONALS WITH RESPECTIVE ORGANIZERS

[Image: Confirmed-WBO-Organizers-2.png]

To Learn More About Beyblade World Cup, click here.

To Learn More About Other Statewide Regionals, click here.

To Learn More About Beyblade

Premier, click here.

REGISTRATION & PARTICIPANT CAP: 32 PLAYERS

Participant Cap
While everyone will be welcome to spectate and participate in free play, there will be a participant cap of 20 Players.

How to Join this Tournament?

Regionals are open to EVERYONE! Simply click the "Join Tournament" button above to secure your spot. We only ask that you join this tournament if you are 200% sure you are attending. Otherwise, please do not join and respect the space of others who would like to attend. 

TOURNAMENT DETAILS

Format: P3C1 / Swiss (Burst Standard)

Age Bracket: There are no age limitations in WBO Tournaments.

The prizes for the winners, 1st and 2nd place do NOT include airfare and accommodations, the prizes are only for tickets at the event, but for you to travel that is something that you would have to sort out. The name of the event is WORLD CUP is not like the World Championships we had like in the past organized by Hasbro and Takara Tomy in 2018. The event is organized by Beyblade Premier the official sponsor of the WBO.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-02-07-at-10-20-00-PM.png]
** CardsPlug Cards will be customized and sent after event is concluded. We will need pictures of the blader.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

RULES & RESOURCES: Please follow all WBO Rules and please be respectful to the venue.
MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!
WBO COVID Guidelines: Please click here.
1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.

TOURNAMENT DETAILS

[b]Location

We'll be playing inside the North Thornhill Community Centre Room B (pictures and replies in detail in following replies)

[Image: Z5rlGUc.png][/b]

[b]Tournament Check-in Details
[/b]
  • Check-in begins at 11:30AM. (BE SHARP AND ON TIME DO NOT BE LATE)
  • Check-in ends at 11:50AM. We will begin the tournament shortly thereafter, if not immediately. (DO NOT BE LATE, IF YOU ATTEND BUT ARE PAST THE TIME OF REGISTRATION WE CANNOT LET YOU TO BE IN THE EVENT)
  • See more details under the "Need-to-Know Information" section at the bottom.
  • There is free parking! and where you have to go is through the entrance where it says library to the activity rooms and right at the end of the hallway is where we will be at.

[b]Time Notice PLEASE READ
[/b]
  • We must be completed before 3:00PM, to ensure this we will have judges on multiple stadiums and will be moving at a fast pace.

[b]Tournament Bracket on Challonge

[Image: bRO7nah.png]

As always, during the tournament while we cannot give you a set time for when your next match will take place, you are welcome to follow along with the tournament bracket on Challonge. Challonge is the management tool we use to run the event.[/b]

Format: P3C1 / Swiss (Burst Standard)

Age Bracket: There are no age limitations in WBO Tournaments.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

[b]RULES & RESOURCES: Please follow all WBO Rules and please be respectful to the venue.

Burst Format Rules:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit

MUST READ: COVID-19 Recommendations in Effect

Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are recommended to abide by the recommendations outlined and linked in full detail below.

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering.
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Should Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate.
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You should leave the tournament area.

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below. 

The health and safety of each participant in this event will be our top priority. We expect all participants to abide by any requirements outlined on the page linked below.

This event is being hosted in accordance with the WBO's COVID-19 event recommendations outlined above, as well as:

[/b]

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Thank you so much zankye for hosting this tournament! It will be awesome meeting you again! Will their be anything on sale?
BST IS BACK LETS GO IM GONNA DEFEAT FLUFFELLS THIS TIME WOOOOO
(Feb. 14, 2023  4:40 PM)cdrago08 Wrote: BST IS BACK LETS GO IM GONNA DEFEAT FLUFFELLS THIS TIME WOOOOO

I was able to beat fluffles so. Im counting on ya Cdrago
(Feb. 14, 2023  6:30 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2023  4:40 PM)cdrago08 Wrote: BST IS BACK LETS GO IM GONNA DEFEAT FLUFFELLS THIS TIME WOOOOO

I was able to beat fluffles so. Im counting on ya Cdrago

Fluffells is incredibly good. One of the best bst players im friends with. Not a good idea to underestimate fluffells. Unless you’re the best bst player cdrago08.
Bruh I will be out of the country on that date 🤬
(Feb. 15, 2023  3:55 PM)LivioC Wrote: Bruh I will be out of the country on that date 🤬

That is really awful bro, you have a good shot of winning too! Least you will be on vacation? I hope.
Coming out of retirement
(Feb. 17, 2023  5:16 PM)F-dawg11091 Wrote: Can i use imperial dragon energy layer?

April 24 is my birthday can someone make me a tournament birthday bash date is April 22 4-8 pm

First question yes

Second question become an organizer yourself if you want someone to host, and please do not post bottom requests like that keep it relevant.
K
Thx for letting me know

just wondering what is a recommended bey thx
Hey can we please stop clogging the thread with posts unrelated to questions about the event, or how to attend

this is not a chat room thread to have like 50 posts like that.
(Feb. 18, 2023  6:27 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Hey can we please stop clogging the thread with posts unrelated to questions about the event, or how to attend

Understood.. I just wanted to ask. my friend was thinking about going to this tournament and. He wants to know if he can use takara tomy beys with hasbro drivers. or if he can use takara tomy drivers withs hasbro parts. Or if you can use a full on hasbro.
(Feb. 18, 2023  8:05 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2023  6:27 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Hey can we please stop clogging the thread with posts unrelated to questions about the event, or how to attend

Understood.. I just wanted to ask. my friend was thinking about going to this tournament and. He wants to know if he can use takara tomy beys with hasbro drivers. or if he can use takara tomy drivers withs hasbro parts. Or if you can use a full on hasbro.

Hey Josh,
You cannot use TT Layers with Hasbro Drivers at this time, this is actually in our Burst Format Rules in the Legal Equipment Section.

It reads:

Additional Equipment Regulations Wrote:Brand Incompatibility: Hasbro Energy Layers cannot be used with Takara-Tomy Drivers, and Takara-Tomy Layers cannot be used with Hasbro Performance Tips.

If you or your friend are ever confused please feel free to read through the rulebook. Despite its length (it is really quite long), we always adhere to these rules 100%! You can use TT Layers with TT Drivers and Hasbro Layers with Hasbro Drivers. The only exceptions are Hasbro's Pro Series that are functionally identically to TT parts.

(Feb. 18, 2023  10:12 PM)F-dawg11091/2.0 Wrote: is sparking allowed?

Please have a chance to read through the rulebook so you are prepared for this event. Yes.
I will not be able to come anymore I have a volleyball tournament that day
(Feb. 20, 2023  8:29 PM)Eli09 Wrote: I will not be able to come anymore I have a volleyball tournament that day

Rip, see you at next tourney Eli

Yo zankye will you be selling the Mario/Spider-Man launcher at this event?
Yo zankye are you selling blader passports?
we are selling beyblades and launchers, there's no blader passports
https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/4s9z6ndf
https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/xdand933

Challonge is ready please make sure to be there on time on the following week March 18th and good luck!
Hello Everyone! I want to say that i wont be able to participate in this upcoming tournament but i want to wish you all luck! I will see you all at the 2023 anime north convention.
-JoshZ
Zankye will you be selling the divine belial with bearing drift separately from the ultimate fusion dx set tomorrow?