Round 3 GFX Battle: Xyo Vs Omega

(Jul. 25, 2011  9:44 AM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:39 AM)Soul_ Wrote: Bladeworld : Wait ? What ! ! Are you seriously Yd.Alekon from GFXF ? !

lol what? how did that guy got in here?

and GFXF?

I assume he is Alekon. Click on one of his link and in the link it will say something like '' Alekon ''. GFXF - GFX Forums.
i vote for the second entry second entry its nice!
Entry 1, it has very subtle scan lines, but also has loads of detail in places, it also makes me imagine things...

Entry 2, has loads of flare type stuff, and looks like a glow fissure....

I'm going for Entry 1 as it shows something I like which I don't know...
Nicely said Callum, entry 1 has so much more detail and feeling to it. I bet more then half the people who voted for entry 2 didn't even look at them properly.
(Jul. 25, 2011  1:20 PM)Novae Rog Wrote: Nicely said Callum, entry 1 has so much more detail and feeling to it. I bet more then half the people who voted for entry 2 didn't even look at them properly.

they felt the "abstract" feeling in it, that's why they voted for it.

I vote Entry 2 for this reason
(Jul. 25, 2011  1:23 PM)zflare3 Wrote: im sorry but i know the people who made the sigs your basiccly chosen the person you have kinda relation with

I actually laughed at this post. Relation doesn't have anything to do with my vote, as a matter of fact I don't know who's is who's actually. I and a lot of others too find that entry 1 is better artistically, and if you actually study them both carefully rather then jumping to a conclusion straight away (as many obviously have) you will actually see that entry 1 has done a much better job overall. Don't get me wrong though, it is up to personal opinion in the end.

(Jul. 25, 2011  1:25 PM)DeX Wrote: they felt the "abstract" feeling in it, that's why they voted for it.

I vote Entry 2 for this reason

Really it isn't "abstract" at all if you think about it. Sure it may appeal to you more then the other (personal preference) but is it really matching the theme as well as the other entry is? How much effort is gone into the signature while maintaining the basic theme? These are the types of questions you must ask yourself before making an assumption on which is best.
@Novae Rog: people have their opinions. just let it be. dont grill people for voting different from you. I looked at both entries for at least 15 mins now and i stand by my vote. but i have found more in the pictures. in a way you are right. some people have jumped to conclusions. others have really studied the pieces. They are both amazing. it will be a good fight.
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:58 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: They are both amazing. it will be a good fight.

For sure they are not both amazing, but choosing between two "abstract" things is not something that is dictated by any law.
entry 2 looks better. more bright and alive
Entry two cause it reminds me of a Kamehameha or Spirit bomb for some reason Wink
i vote for 2 also. it just pops out more to me and i like the color
lol you guys are idiots, entry 1 is so much better
-simon-
(Jul. 29, 2011  1:05 AM)Sam the Beast Wrote: lol you guys are idiots, entry 1 is so much better
-simon-

You sound like an ignorant carp who doesn't respect people's opinions.

That, or you're a troll.
Agreed, I am sure he is some master of brushes.
Voting is now closed.

Final Score:

Entry 1/Omega: 13
Entry 2/Xyo: 23

Congratulations Xyo! I think both participants did quite considering it was quite a difficult theme Joyful_3
Eh, I do admit my entry was mediocre, I didn't really expect a challenge to be honest. Congratulations Xyo Joyful_3
Knew it from the start, expect the unexpected, hopefully you won't think that of me our battle.
Thanks Omega and BBS Joyful_3 i think you should not have underestimated me because that could lead to a downfall like now im pretty sure you would win if you were not underestimating people but still generally you are better