Round 2 GFX Battle: Xlr8 Vs Greimatter

(Jul. 22, 2011  2:04 AM)Futomos Wrote: From my score check:

Entry 1: 10

Entry 2: 11

Correct me if I am wrong.

I think it is 10 - 10 unless I also made a mistake. This is a close battle..
Futomos is correct, it is 10-11.
Not anymore Tongue_out, I vote for entry 1. Entry two seems too crowded and the writing doesn't really work. :\
now every vote counts as it is a draw between me and greimatter so please vote for the entry which u think is best as u r vote can make somebody win or somebody loose
1. An impressive background, perhaps a colour scheme might have been nice. The image doesn't exactly fit the description, and maybe some text could have been included.

2. There's to many pictures, If you used only one or two of the same subject, it can be two different characters, and had a colour scheme to match, then it would be better. If you cut out the images, you did an excellent job, you also selected good glow colours that match each of the subjects well.

I vote for number 1.
1. Just from probably all the reasons stated above.
Entry 1. 2 is too simple
Score check!

Entry 1: 14
Entry 1.

Entry 2 is filled with renders , text is too huge , and there seem no special effect's to me Uncertain. Although both look nice but entry 1 is better.
Well, its quite confusing...
Entry 1 looks cool, but the 2nd one is colorful.
Both of them seek my attention.
So, its a tough decision...
Um, I think I'll vote for 1... Simple, and good looking.
The second one would be better than this only if the MOVIES thingy was not there...
Entry 1, I like the effects and colours used in the background. :3
Score is I think:
Entry 1: 17
I think entry 1 looks nice, while entry 2 is a bit colourful but I vote for entry 1.
Entry 2 Good pics from various movies. Cool colorful outer glow
I'm voting entry 2.

While entry 1 has made a nice background and does quite well in blending the images in the sig, unfortunately I don't feel as though that participant quite grasped the theme correctly.

Score check!

Entry 1: 18
Entry 2: 13
I like entry 1 the background looks good to me
Entry 1 , plain , simple , to the point , glossy , classy

Entry 2 is great 2 but the movies should not be there , & the aura like effect surrounding each character seems bad , it should have been just the transparency so it would feel like all of them are in a single movie coming up or something

Though it's me i guess

So my vote goes to Entry 1
Voting is now closed!

Final Score:

Entry 1/Greimatter: 20
Entry 2/Xlr8: 14

Congratulations Greimatter.