Round 2 GFX Battle: Jacksonian Vs Hope

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 1 Votes
Entry 2: 9 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 31st of July*
I vote entry 2. About entry 1, it looks like a face zoomed in to fit the necessary size, with some effects.
Entry 2 seems to have more into it. So...
Entry 2
i vote Entry 1 the face looks dark and mysterious although it is a little simple
Entry 2. Entry 1 is just too plain with Kiras face zoomed in
I'm vote entry two, but I think the two people took this too easy. I mean the second pictures background can probably found on google images, and the first one is just a close up, I'm disappointed. Tongue_out
Seriously, you get Death Note as a theme and that is all you can do ? It is not even worth voting for any of the two, but the first entry definitely qualifies to be disqualified for the complete lack of effort.
I vote for entry 2 even though both of them had little or no effort put into them
Yes Kai-V, I know your very unpleased with this, but I really don't know anything about death note and I've been really busy, so i entered a sig i made a while back for Nano for Otaku Space,
I think I'll go for entry 2.
Well, I see what entry 1 was going for. Trying to create a tense feeling between you and his eyes. That feeling was created but it's not really overwhelming, for that I vote for entry 2.
I will just go to Entry 2 for now because nothing was done much in Entry 1.
I've gotta vote for Entry 2. Entry 1 is simply copied and pasted.

Score check!

Entry 1: 1
Entry 2: 9
I vote Entry 2. Entry 1 is too simple. I second Fyuuor, in the post above, too. Entry 1 IS simply copied and pasted.
Voting is now closed!

Final Score:

Entry 1/Jacksonian: 1
Entry 2/ Hope: 10

Congratulations Hope!