Round 2 GFX Battle: Electric Vs Fyuuor

I vote for #2. Nice manga efect with the dot pixels
I vote for entry 2 because the background is water-like which matches the theme because in One Piece, a lot of sailing is done. Also because it doesn't look like it's for a video game.
I'm voting for entry 2 because I think it looks better than the first.
E2.
Kai-V, Bugs and Th!nk summed up my thoughts exactly.
i agree with Dan on agreeing with those three

one piece is supposed to be a goofy weird funny anime so #2 would be my choice for one piece theme

if it was a Zoro/Zolo theme my choice would be #1 hands down

over all i choose ENTRY #2
Votes:
Entry 1: 14 Votes
Entry 2: 23 Votes
All I can say is WOW, what a turn.
i'm gonna voting entry 1.

entry 2 is boring, it has nothing.

graphically entry 2 doesn't compare to entry 1. plus entry 1 has a cool as looking picture which makes zoro look bad carp. i think entry 2 is very lucky to be winning this.
Entry 1 Both of them are nice but I like it. Dont to need to judge me.
I vote for entry one because it looks more professional, it appeals to me better and even though the theme is not directly presented, it is still a better entry
Score Check Time:
Entry 1: 17 Votes
Entry 2: 24 Votes
One Day Left. It's never too late to make a difference!
To be honest, I think that this has been one of the more interesting battles so far.
entry 1 looks better to me Uncertain count me as entry 1 ;D
Voting is now closed:

Final Score:

Entry 1/Fyuuor: 19 Votes
Entry 2/Electric: 24 Votes

Congratulations Electric!
Woah, the student beat the master! Nice work Electric.

Just a lesson to all contestants, always remember the theme Tongue_out
(Jul. 22, 2011  10:04 PM)th!nk Wrote: Just a lesson to all contestants, always remember the theme Tongue_out

When I was making the sig I certainly remembered the theme, I simply wanted to make a new interpretation of One Piece using my own style. A modern, more serious One Piece. It was a gamble to say the least, it just didn't pay off this time.
Fair enough, I explained why I didn't vote for you, though I honestly loved both of the entries.

If it had been "Roronoa Zoro" you would've won, I'm sure, but yeah.
Anyways, I've learnt my lesson, ha.
Results like these show that this is certainly not a popularity contest and that in the end the better sig won.
Congratulations on winning Electric and also to Fyuuor both sigs are great!
It wasn't stated whose image was whose until the competition was over. Though it's often not hard to tell from the artists styles, if you're familiar with them.
So..my guess was right..entry 2 was electric's indeed...congrats electric!
I knew that entry 2 was Electric's ! Congrats Electric !