Rock mold difference.( Canada and US molds)

(Jul. 26, 2010  12:23 PM)jwb97a Wrote: i ve got the 6 cylinder mold and tenzeku read the thread theres some 0 cylinder molds

i know there is i already read it and sheesh dont have to be rude

and the thread says canada and US im stating my japan mold read my sentence before you comment
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:04 AM)loyd87 Wrote: I confirmed that Rock Aries went with the 3 cylinders and Rock Leone with 6 cylinders and the two comes in single package. personnaly I don't see any diferrence for solo time spin.

Can you do some test with your 3 cylinder thanks Smile
I build it like this: rock cancer C145B.

did i most change something for the test?!
Use DF145/145 because it is more suited for stamina.
You should use the same combo and build a stamina combo please list out what parts you have thank you Smile You can make it easier for yourself and build the exact same combos as the others Rock Bull 145SD
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:22 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Use DF145/145 because it is more suited for stamina.

I thought that this was being discussed atm in the beyblade customisations thread. I'm quite sure I recall 145 being better for solo spin times?
(Jul. 27, 2010  7:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:22 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Use DF145/145 because it is more suited for stamina.

I thought that this was being discussed atm in the beyblade customisations thread. I'm quite sure I recall 145 being better for solo spin times?

I was just said those two because I didn't know if he had either/or.
Okay that's cool.
I don't think there is any real formula to this.

People have bought the same blade and got different results. Until anyone has a viable reason (like... oh hey the first 500 produced were made with the first rock mold then for reason abc they decided to move over to the second one for the next 1000) other than "BUT ROCK LEONE CAME WITH IT" I don't think this is worth discussing (except any diffrences in play).

It's not like it's a top tier part right now anyways... As it's been said a bazillion times over. Far too much recoil in any case to worry about.

I know some Hasbro players don't really have much other option but the way things are looking... We might have Earth in August.
Well if Hasbro players don't have anything they need to adjust their playing style which is what were trying to help them with. We really don't care how you get the mold just which performs better, it's not top tier but it will do for now.
There hasn't been a post in this thread in forever. (Until now) I don't know if a mod told everyone to stop discussing this or not, so don't get mad at me as I wasn't told.

Anyways, I have a theory. All of my Rock wheels are Hasbro and I have 5 of them and they're all the 6 cylinder mold. Double packs don't effect mold as I recieved a Rock Aquario 125SF for free (don't ask) from the double pack and it is also the 6 cylinder mold.
Beyblades I have that are the 6 cylinder mold:
Rock Leone
Rock Scorpio/Escolpio
Rock Aquario

I think that Hasbro produces the 3 cylinder and 6 cylinder molds as TT produces the 0, 3, & 6 cylinder molds.

Tests:
Lightning Force Stadium (It shouldn't matter)
Launcher: Beylauncher
Versions of Rock Wheels used: Double pack & Single pack
Track, bottom, & CW are AD145SD, Bull
Note: SD near mint.

Single Pack:

3:05.7
3:03.1
2:59.8
3:08.2
3:06.4

Double Pack:

4:08.8
3:55.1
3:58.5
4:00.3
4:01.8

Holy carp... Weight difference?
Why necro a year old thread? Im sure rock isn't all that important anymore ....
(May. 20, 2011  3:45 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: There hasn't been a post in this thread in forever. (Until now) I don't know if a mod told everyone to stop discussing this or not, so don't get mad at me as I wasn't told.

Anyways, I have a theory. All of my Rock wheels are Hasbro and I have 5 of them and they're all the 6 cylinder mold. Double packs don't effect mold as I recieved a Rock Aquario 125SF for free (don't ask) from the double pack and it is also the 6 cylinder mold.
Beyblades I have that are the 6 cylinder mold:
Rock Leone
Rock Scorpio/Escolpio
Rock Aquario

I think that Hasbro produces the 3 cylinder and 6 cylinder molds as TT produces the 0, 3, & 6 cylinder molds.

Tests:
Lightning Force Stadium (It shouldn't matter)
Launcher: Beylauncher
Versions of Rock Wheels used: Double pack & Single pack
Track, bottom, & CW are AD145SD, Bull
Note: SD near mint.

Single Pack:

3:05.7
3:03.1
2:59.8
3:08.2
3:06.4

Double Pack:

4:08.8
3:55.1
3:58.5
4:00.3
4:01.8

Holy carp... Weight difference?

As stated before, because of recoil, Rock can't competitably be used for anything other than attack, or possibly destabilization, but that is rather interesting. You didn't accidently use a different SD, did you?
From reading this entire thread, I don't really see anyone tested this with CH120 and AD145. AD145 could be better. I'll post results tomorrow for CH120 with the 6 cylinder mold. And if necro-ing isn't allowed, I'll delete this. I'm just trying to contribute.
(May. 22, 2011  3:38 PM)toatanu Wrote: As stated before, because of recoil, Rock can't competitably be used for anything other than attack, or possibly destabilization, but that is rather interesting. You didn't accidently use a different SD, did you?

Nope, it was from Dark Bull.