Rock Wheel- no low spin tracks!!!!

(Sep. 24, 2010  12:57 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2010  12:38 AM)Leonwind Wrote: and i tried it a few times with rf. its horrible like that too. The weight of rock reduces the movrment and decreases the stamina even more thanks to the RF

Ahem, Rock has fantastic stamina (solo spin), and also works great for attack.
Don't say things that aren't true.

Not to mention destabilizing. I tried ROCK gemios 90 CS in one of my threads. It worked great. had a 90 percent win rate.
(Sep. 29, 2010  10:12 AM)UDC Wrote: Not to mention destabilizing. I tried ROCK gemios 90 CS in one of my threads. It worked great. had a 90 percent win rate.

But what were you testing it against?
MF Libra C145 WB.
im not saying rock doesnt have attack potential-it has great attack potential. it is just that because of its design, rock + low spin track tends to scrape the stadium even after the slightest loss of balance. and although adding something like RF does help, the bey stops spinniing to quickly

wait a sec, you just said it beat a combo with a libra wheel?! and why are you pitting HWS vs Pre-HWS? what stadium were you using?
(Sep. 29, 2010  11:28 AM)Leonwind Wrote: wait a sec, you just said it beat a combo with a libra wheel?! and why are you pitting HWS vs Pre-HWS? what stadium were you using?
There is totally no problem testing HWS against Pre-HWS. HWS and Pre-HWS Beys actually battle each other a lot in tournaments, IIRC.

And you guys should just read UDC's thread to see test results.
(Note: The first reliable tests start on the third page by Dirge. UDC's tests weren't completely reliable since he wasn't using an Attack Stadium.)
just to add 2 diamonds post, libra was banned cause it was TOO good. so its defensive power should be equal or greater then earth bull. Wink
Libra is SOMETIMES better than earth bull.
It had to be FAR BETTER to get banned.
It isnt good enough to be banned.
MFB defense sucks too bad right now.
agree with Mcfrown. Stamina tyoes for MFB behave similar to defense from Plastuc, annd the stamina types back then were much different too.

When you balance stamina and defense, you have a great bey