Roblox

I like Roblox, it's just some (MOST) people on there are jerks and are annoying...My username is pokemonrocks12
Roblox is awesome. my user is burnstar10 Has anyone here played the Roblox game called Name that Famous character? Its kind of hard. A lot of them all adult characters.
(May. 08, 2012  1:14 AM)Llama1 Wrote: I like Roblox, it's just some (MOST) people on there are jerks and are annoying...My username is pokemonrocks12
I agree. Lots of people are jerks. Thats why you try to make friends who can help you in the games. They can also help you in 'jerk problems'.

(Jan. 08, 2012  3:32 AM)Crow Wrote: I am back on roblox. Anybody wanna join My clan?
Clans on ROBLOX? What?!

Can't let this die again.

I'm obviously ryugarulz, and the only games I really play are Apocalypse Rising. It's a great game, I'm always a bandit, you can snipe and drive people over with cars.

though I always crash de cars
(Feb. 14, 2011  6:43 PM)the blader man Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  10:39 PM)sleeping lion Wrote: what is roblox not to be mean

roblox is more than just some game it is an comunity of computer people who uses there creative to make stuff. there is obbicale corses battling puzzle tycoons and alot more it is nearly impossible to tell you every thing because that will take to long insted just go to roblox and make an acount or you will be a noob if you play as a guest

Puh-leez its just a minecraft ripoff
hey my username on roblox is bladery66
(Dec. 29, 2013  6:51 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: hey my username on roblox is bladery66

Hey! I added you as a friend!Smile my username is Ryukiba4Smile
Username: Kalthesuperior

I am an agent of the free. I don't join clans. Half of the time you'd probably see me in a Batman suit if you want to look for me.