[Roanoke, VA, USA, 11/12/2011] The Face Race

Poll: Which date would you prefer?

November 6th
0%
November 12th
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
No, the four other people I'm trying to get accounts for have still to ask their parents, but I found if I'm going to spend forty or more dollars on prizes, some of them could at least be TT or SK. The fee is just what the owner of the hobby shop wants per person. I'm doing the online prize thing to hopefully get some more people interested.
You can confirm me, now. Smile
(Oct. 15, 2011  2:08 PM)Ahmir Wrote: You can confirm me, now. Smile

Great, can't wait to see you there

And is everyone okay with the prizes being the (Hasbro) L-Drago Triple Set, Galaxy Pegasis, and (TT) Phantom Orion?
Can u make this tournament on Dec.10?(thats my birthday and i want a tournament on my birthday but i dont want to host on my birthday)
I want tO make this event but I won't have my gps that day
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:02 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: Can u make this tournament on Dec.10?(thats my birthday and i want a tournament on my birthday but i dont want to host on my birthday)

Don't you think that is a little unrealistic, greedy, and unnecessary?
And angry you can put me down as a maybe.

Ziro No I was stating that because my mom and dad would let me go they said that,
[quote='Kaylaomaru' pid='815971' dateline='1318879310']
Ziro No I was stating that because my mom and dad would let me go they said that,
[/quote

Getting tournaments organized are hard. Tru and organize one yourself.
(Oct. 17, 2011  8:18 PM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:02 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: Can u make this tournament on Dec.10?(thats my birthday and i want a tournament on my birthday but i dont want to host on my birthday)

Fantasmic! Hope you can make it Wink

@Kaylaomaru: I can look at my schedule, but I wouldn't get my hopes up...

(Oct. 17, 2011  5:22 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I want tO make this event but I won't have my gps that day

There is such thing as Google Maps, but I know watcha mean xD
(Oct. 18, 2011  12:52 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  8:18 PM)Ziro Wrote:

Fantasmic! Hope you can make it Wink

@Kaylaomaru: I can look at my schedule, but I wouldn't get my hopes up...

(Oct. 17, 2011  5:22 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I want tO make this event but I won't have my gps that day

There is such thing as Google Maps, but I know watcha mean xD

I'm bad with directions. And I'm gonna be in charolette nc on this day. Going to see one republic in concert and a Halloween party and I'm a dd that night
Would everyone that is currently able to come to this event be okay with it being pushed to Nov. 6 or 12?

Thoughts?

Preferences?
i can come on both days but i wood like teh 12h better
Official thread: The Face Race