[Buying]  Rip Cords

Hi, I am a teacher in southern Ontario and I have brought Beyblades into my classroom to introduce basic physics. My students are enjoying the unit but they have essentially destroyed almost all the rip cords. Is there a place that I can go locally to pick up new ones? I have not been able to find a lot of info on purchasing the cords individually and ordering online may take too long to get here. Thx.
No there aren't any places that I know of that you can buy rip cords SEPERATE. I doubt there is at all. Look on ebay if you can.
I have alot that is taking up space. For kid's education ill gladly donate them if you need.
What system do you need them for? HMS, MFB?
I have seen some in a buck or two in brampton and also pacific mall
Add a proper prefix in the title otherwise this thread will be locked.
I can donate also. I have PLENTY trust me. Problem is I can't really go into town and ship them to you Confused
How are they destroying them exactly? Have you tried string launchers?
frrankly string launchers are worse. They are far easier to brake i'm up to my 5 and they are expensive seperate
(Feb. 02, 2011  9:06 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: frrankly string launchers are worse. They are far easier to brake i'm up to my 5 and they are expensive seperate

Obviously you are doing something extremely wrong. Beylaunchers do not break that easily. They are just toys, be careful with them ...
For real, what are you doing, yanking the string out so hard and far it snaps?

EDIT: Oops, sorry getting off topic

But ya I have plenty of rip cords too if you'll need them.
But far less powerful ...
ripcords are bad because when I launch it damages the launcher
They brake if you use it to much I am on my 3rd one
(Feb. 02, 2011  9:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: But far less powerful ...
Are they?

(Feb. 02, 2011  9:28 PM)tonysaetia324 Wrote: String launchers are bad because when I launch it damages the launcher
They brake if you use it to much I am on my 3rd one

You aren't using it right! Kai-V just said that earlier! People, please quit being ignorant.

TO sum it up STRING LAUNCHERS DO NOT BREAK IF YOU USE THEM PROPERLY Please quit telling us you broke yours. We are trying to help this person out!
I'm sorry if I said string launchers are bad I mean ripcords are bad okay.
This thread hasn't gotten an appropriate prefix here, It's for a noble cause and I don't want it to be closed.