Rights

This is like a essay speech like story of rights. Everything in the story is true. Some of the stories are from other people too. All types of feedback are welcome.

Now, I got some stories for you guys to read.I wrote them in first person for your information. I am also going to add more stories.

Needle Shot
Well thats not so bad. I remember last year I used to hang out with this girl that I liked. Then after a while people started saying that we were going out when we weren't. She got mad about that and we never hung out again until after a while. Those people ruined my friendship with her. Up to today she still thinks I told them and she kinda dis-likes me a little.

EDIT: Oh and did any of yous see that Rachels Challenge video? The story is sad but it teaches kids not to bully. I could tell the story if you guys haven't seen the video.
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:27 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Well thats not so bad. I remember last year I used to hang out with this girl that I liked. Then after a while people started saying that we were going out when we weren't. She got mad about that and we never hung out again until after a while. Those people ruined my friendship with her. Up to today she still thinks I told them and she kinda dis-likes me a little.

EDIT: Oh and did any of yous see that Rachels Challenge video? The story is sad but it teaches kids not to bully. I could tell the story if you guys haven't seen the video.

I haven't seen it, but AI saw the one where the kid gets hit by a car.
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:27 PM)Crow Wrote: Well thats not so bad. I remember last year I used to hang out with this girl that I liked. Then after a while people started saying that we were going out when we weren't. She got mad about that and we never hung out again until after a while. Those people ruined my friendship with her. Up to today she still thinks I told them and she kinda dis-likes me a little.

Yeah, post the video please.