[Richmond, VA, USA, 7/13/2013] Richmond Revival (Plastics & MFB)

This event is scheduled to take place in Richmond on Saturday, July 13, at William Byrd Park, under the shelters. The Plastics tournament will get started around 11:15 AM and finish no later than 12:30-12:45 PM. MFB should get going no later than 1:00PM.

We will be using BB-10 Stadiums for both tournaments.

Plastics: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
MFB: 12:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Format:
TBD

Fees:
Standard WBO fees. ($5 one-time admission, or $10 for a Blader Passport)

Judges:
Bazooka, Insomniac

Prizes:
TBD

Please don't forget to read the rules before you come. (Standard Rules)

Plastics Attendees:
  • 1. Insomniangraejepsenface
    2. Bazooka

MFB Attendees:
  • 1. Insomniangraejepsenface
    2. Bazooka
Hey Angry,

Glad to see that you've decided to follow up with another tournament!
Put me down as a maybe. If i come ill bring stadiums and ill judge.
Thanks Dark, that would be great if you could make it!

At least half of the maybe list should be on the confirmed list, but I still need to double check with their parents.
(Dec. 23, 2011  5:42 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Thanks Dark, that would be great if you could make it!

At least half of the maybe list should be on the confirmed list, but I still need to double check with their parents.

I hope i can make it. We are starting to have monthly tournaments here in NC.
hey Smile ill definitely try to come aswell. i asked my dad how far from here( chesapeake) to roanoke and he said about 5 hours!!!!Tired but by Febuary 18 i should have enough time to convince him to take me Joyful_2
Nice tourney! This is going to be awesome!
~X-Saber
So, where do you stand? Should I put you down as a maybe?
I might be able to come. Ill also judge if you need one!
Put me as maybe
Put me as a possible. Oh yeah, and I have a BB-10 if you need it Smile
Nice title XD
You guys are up!

@Technologic: Do you understand the first line then?
Yeah, I do. Shall I translate?
Nah, that's alright.

Sometimes it's better for others to figure things out themselves.
Sorry ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), I won't be a possible anymore. I guess my dad isn't willing to drive down 4 hours for a tournament.
No problem. That's a totally legitimate and understandable reason for not coming.

There's always next time, though.
Just a note because it is slightly too late, but you are not supposed to make a new topic for a new tournament unless it is :

- In the Event Proposals forum;
- Or approved.

Next time, use a thread that already exists.
Whoops, sorry! I didn't know I was supposed to do that, but I'll remember next time Wink.

@Kayla10: I've put you up!
So we just need one more person for this to be eligible for proposal?
Pretty much. lightvsdark99 said he should be able to make it as long as there's nothing else going on with any of his sports that day, but I told him to double check to make sure.

Any post before this one is in reference to The Face Race ..--- (2)

All posts after this one should be associated with the upcoming Richmond tournament.
Hey Poison, The tourney is in Richmond. About 2 hours from Chesapeake. Tell Dad to cowboy up! lol

(Dec. 23, 2011  7:18 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: hey Smile ill definitely try to come aswell. i asked my dad how far from here( chesapeake) to roanoke and he said about 5 hours!!!!Tired but by Febuary 18 i should have enough time to convince him to take me Joyful_2

By the way, I will be having a New in Box Flash Sagitarrio for sale to first person that asks. The price is $30.00. I'm bringing 2 but one is committed already.

Let me know who wants it.
Oh yeah I totally siked.Pinching_eyes_2
Put me as a maybe. If you guys get enough people then ill show up.