[Richmond, VA, USA, 7/13/2013] Richmond Revival (Plastics & MFB)

oh and for the prizes my recommendations are:
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Phantom Orion B:D
and a Zero-G bey (but I still would recommend Diablo Nemesis X:D)
(Apr. 26, 2012  9:24 PM)Flameos Wrote: oh and for the prizes my recommendations are:
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Phantom Orion BGrin
and a Zero-G bey (but I still would recommend Diablo Nemesis XGrin)

I'm thinking either Phantom or Death, but anything else is gonna have to be Hasbro.

But remember, you have to place in order to get a prize, so asking for Beys that you'd like to have to be prizes won't do you any good if you don't win. Smile
Official thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Roanoke-...ers--50050
Sorta' last minute, but who can make it?

It is BeyDays. Eee

EDIT: Nope...
Welp, that last attempt at BeyDays was a fail. xD

Anyone who I haven't already messaged think they'll be able to make it?

EDIT: Quadruple post?! Supaburn
I might come to this, because my parents might move to Virginia.
put me down as a yes I'll be there as long as no one dies on a tourney day Tongue_out ok ... that was mean just ignore that last part. EDIT: one week till tourney Grin so excited! Good luck to everyone
X-Monster, Tanker, Hobo, and Mystery Zombie have all dropped out. Tournamemt's a no-go, sorry everyone.
Why the hell did four people all cancel ?
Tanker and X-Monster's mom usually takes them and Hobo, but she's no longer free tomorrow.
And Mystery Zombie's parents thought it was next weekend, so...
I will probably be coming too. Been a while since I could show off :p
You guys should come up to DC for Arupaeo's event. Ill be there.
(Dec. 09, 2012  3:43 AM)Flameos Wrote: I will probably be coming too. Been a while since I could show off :p

Please do! Grin

(Dec. 09, 2012  4:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: You guys should come up to DC for Arupaeo's event. Ill be there.

I'd like to, but peeps down here've been asking for awhile and right now I've got time.
Have fun meeting all the cool people in MD, though!
Or you all could come to VA Beach for the 22nd! Grin
^Ignoring all things past^

I'd like to move all Richmond Plastics/HMS Remembrance Day tournament discussion to this thread because I want to be able to update an OP with stuff as opposed to some post other than the OP in the VA thread . Smile

(Jul. 04, 2013  8:23 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2013  2:22 PM)Bazooka Wrote: @Insomniac, I now see why you want it to be plastics/hms. If you confirm this tourney, I'm a maybe. It will be my 1st time going to a hms/plastic remembrance tourney XD
I know some bladers that go to One Eyed Jaques have plastics and they could have their 1st plastic/hms tourney too.
After the hms tourney, I/you could host a separate Zero-G tourney so other kids without 1st gen beys could blade too.

Be sure to tell them about this! We may have to drop HMS if we don't get enough people soon. I'm totally for holding a traditional BB-10 or Zero-G formatted tournament after Plastics, but we need people to speak up now!

(Jul. 03, 2013  3:36 PM)Pruebame Wrote: @Insomniac: One eyed Jacques is VERY hard to sponsor a tournament on Saturdays and during some summer weekends. They are in a tourist area and Rob doesn't want to schedule anything that could deter from his business. They are also a major hub for Magic tournaments and I think they pretty much have saturdays locked up. These are the main reasons I only schedule Sundays. There are exceptions to this rule but I would contact him before you get a set date.

Working on it. Wink
But worst case scenario, I found this park, which I think would also be an adequate venue.

Else: What times would work? I'm thinking to run registration from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, get plastics going by 11:15 AM and over with by 12:30-12:45 PM, and start MFB/Zero-G no later than 1:00PM.
Sweet! Smile This is near me... Put me down as a maybe for MFB. Sorry, don't got no plastics. Unhappy
Thx for finding a great place to blade, Insomniangraejepsenface! Confirm meh plz! I can compete in both, I might just need to borrow a few plastics. I'll gladly judge too. I can't wait to see some MD bladers finally!
When I read a few more of these posts I was like ERMAHGERDHITSUISGONNARETURN!!! Here comes that rematch, Hitsu!!! Btw, Any vanguard players, plz bring some cards. I'll bring mine!
(Jul. 05, 2013  4:47 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Sweet! Smile This is near me... Put me down as a maybe for MFB. Sorry, don't got no plastics. Unhappy

I could sell you a few there. PM if you want. Wink

(Jul. 05, 2013  5:00 PM)Bazooka Wrote: ... I can't wait to see some MD bladers finally!
When I read a few more of these posts I was like ERMAHGERDHITSUISGONNARETURN!!! Here comes that rematch, Hitsu!!! Btw, Any vanguard players, plz bring some cards. I'll bring mine!

You're up!
But I think you're a little confused. Everything posted before today was posted at least five months ago, haha.

Also, is traditional BB-10 format fine with everybody? I don't think we'd have enough Zero-G stadiums to run things as well as we could if we used BB-10's.
Aww. I wanna blade with Hitsu... He's probably still in Thiland. I guess 5 months ago, my dad posted on my account without me knowing Chocked_2
(Jul. 05, 2013  12:45 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Else: What times would work? I'm thinking to run registration from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, get plastics going by 11:15 AM and over with by 12:30-12:45 PM, and start MFB/Zero-G no later than 1:00PM.

This is what I'm going with for times...

(Jul. 05, 2013  5:34 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Also, is traditional BB-10 format fine with everybody? I don't think we'd have enough Zero-G stadiums to run things as well as we could if we used BB-10's.

BB-10 for MFB...

(Jul. 05, 2013  12:45 PM)Insomniac Wrote: But worst case scenario, I found this park, which I think would also be an adequate venue.

And One-Eyed Jacques called me today to confirm that they will not be able to have us on the weekend of Plastics and HMS Remembrance Day, so the above location is going to be the set location.
I can bring 2 BB10s if needed. Btw, is this park near One Eyed Jaques?
It looks pretty close on Google Maps, and it says they're four minutes apart.