(Anywhere in KY) Any Bladers?

Kentucky is practically the worst place to Beyblade, no tourneys whatsoever, but i think there have be SOME bladers in KY...
I’m like a hour away, and your right Kentucky is the worst place for finding bladers.
I live here. While there may be not many people in Kentucky to battle with, I think there might be bladers here.
Im about an hour away from richmond if anyone can get enough for a tournament i would come
Anyone in KY at all? Looking for people willing to participate in a tournament around Richmond, post if you're interested.
(Dec. 02, 2019  2:58 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Anyone in KY at all? Looking for people willing to participate in a tournament around Richmond, post if you're interested.

I might be interested! It is 4 1/2 hours away but I may be able to!
Hello again! Sorry Kentucky interest hasn't picked up much. But you should stick with the thread you opened for Richmond Kentucky last time! ?
I'll be making a thread for central Kentucky when I get enough TT stadiums since I plan on becoming an organizer (sorry for replying in this thread just giving a heads up).
(Dec. 02, 2019  4:56 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I'll be making a thread for central Kentucky when I get enough TT stadiums since I plan on becoming an organizer (sorry for replying in this thread just giving a heads up).

Or you could just use this thread. Central Kentucky doesn't need yet another thread! Smile

I mean, I'll just move your new thread into this one anyway.
I live in lewis county ky and awesome i finally find some bladers around my state
i find a lot of blader in KY that is in area
having some issues at this current moment with a College Bill once I'm through it I'll try buying some TT stadiums and start my organizer quiz then schedule a tournament in central Kentucky (Jessamine County). Any suggestions on where it should be in that area?

(Dec. 13, 2019  8:35 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: having some issues at this current moment with a College Bill once I'm through it I'll try buying some TT stadiums and start my organizer quiz then schedule a tournament in central Kentucky (Jessamine County). Any suggestions on where it should be in that area?
It would be held in June/July so everybody has time off from school (day of the month to be decided on suggestions are acceptable trying to fit it into everyone's schedule) and doesn't have to worry about homework and such, I will need 3-7 more people who are committed to going.
Let me know if you're interested so I may take the Organizers quiz.
id love to! i live in lexington so its not too far away.
You think Kentucky is bad? Look at Michigan!
Ok so other than monkeyman, kelcbusblader, and I who else would is interested in my planned Lexington Tournament I was thinking it would be June 23rd of 2020.
(Dec. 17, 2019  10:43 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Ok so other than monkeyman, kelcbusblader, and I who else would is interested in my planned Lexington Tournament I was thinking it would be June 23rd of 2020.

Awesome
all I need to do now is get one more person and find a spot then I'll do the organizer quiz.
I've talked with my church's pastor and he'll let us use the church grounds.
Im a blader from Lexington Kentucky i can get to richmond easy

(Dec. 17, 2019  10:43 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Ok so other than monkeyman, kelcbusblader, and I who else would is interested in my planned Lexington Tournament I was thinking it would be June 23rd of 2020.
i would totally go to a Lexington tournament.
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:25 PM)EliteDonut Wrote: Im a blader from Lexington Kentucky i can get to richmond easy

niceu I have enough people to become an organizer now
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:29 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:25 PM)EliteDonut Wrote: Im a blader from Lexington Kentucky i can get to richmond easy

niceu I have enough people to become an organizer now

so to be an organizer you have to set up a tournament with so many amount of people?
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:31 PM)EliteDonut Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:29 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: niceu I have enough people to become an organizer now

so to be an organizer you have to set up a tournament with so many amount of people?
Yes and no

Organizer Stuff 
- You need to be at least 13 years old or older 
- You need to have made at least 50 quality posts on the WBO (try finding threads with topics you like and starting a conversation, that way you’re using less threads to get your post count up and it doesn’t look like you’re spamming) 
- You need a possible date in mind that you plan on hosting your tournament 
- You need to be looking at a potential place to host your tournament, whether it be a park or a spacious store, like a card gaming store 
- You need tournament legal stadiums for the format you plan on hosting - You need at least 4 people interested in attending tournaments of yours (3 if you plan on participating too). To see if there’s interest in the area you want to host in, go here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyb...ommunities. If there’s already an interest thread, post in there that you want to become an Organizer and you want to know if folks would be interested in attending tournaments in your area. If not, make a new tournament interest thread (make sure it’s in the right section) for your area explaining that you want to become an Organizer and you want to know if folks would be interested in attending tournaments in your area.
- You need to familiarize yourself with WBO rules, which can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...XJtUXJ1SmM.
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:39 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:31 PM)EliteDonut Wrote: so to be an organizer you have to set up a tournament with so many amount of people?
Yes and no

Organizer Stuff 
- You need to be at least 13 years old or older 
- You need to have made at least 50 quality posts on the WBO (try finding threads with topics you like and starting a conversation, that way you’re using less threads to get your post count up and it doesn’t look like you’re spamming) 
- You need a possible date in mind that you plan on hosting your tournament 
- You need to be looking at a potential place to host your tournament, whether it be a park or a spacious store, like a card gaming store 
- You need tournament legal stadiums for the format you plan on hosting - You need at least 4 people interested in attending tournaments of yours (3 if you plan on participating too). To see if there’s interest in the area you want to host in, go here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyb...ommunities. If there’s already an interest thread, post in there that you want to become an Organizer and you want to know if folks would be interested in attending tournaments in your area. If not, make a new tournament interest thread (make sure it’s in the right section) for your area explaining that you want to become an Organizer and you want to know if folks would be interested in attending tournaments in your area.
- You need to familiarize yourself with WBO rules, which can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...XJtUXJ1SmM.

thats alot but cool
Hey, is this still happening? I want to do this, I live in Lexington and I could 100% do it this summer.