(Anywhere in KY) Any Bladers?

(May. 30, 2020  7:28 AM)monkeyman_31 Wrote: Hey, is this still happening? I want to do this, I live in Lexington and I could 100% do it this summer.

Hopefully yeah depends on when Beshear gives us the clear for the lockdown. I'm trying to follow the guidelines so no one catches it so...
Hey, no matter what, I am always up for a tournament, even if it takes forever for it to happen. Just gives me time to practice launch styles and test combos.
Lexington here! Just now getting back into blading, haven't battled anyone since childhood, nice to see there are others around! Grin
Hippity hoppity, this thread is my property so I shall revive it.
I am once again reviving this thread, because I am considering taking the Organizer's Quiz. If anyone would like a tournament down here in KY, just post here.
Bump. I'm still trying to become an organizer.
I am once again bumping this thread
I live in Kentucky, maybe we set up a tournament for the place and get to seee some bladers

(Feb. 08, 2021  10:02 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: I am once again reviving this thread, because I am considering taking the  Organizer's Quiz. If anyone would like a tournament down here in KY, just post here.

Please please please pleeeeaaaassssseseeeee
Bump! I have now come to the decision, I will be taking the Organizer's Quiz very soon. I hope to see my fellow Kentucky Bladers in action within the next few months!
Mission Completed, I am now an Organizer! I'm going to try to host around May, or maybe early June, in the Rockcastle County area.
I'm from Harlan County, Ky and I wouldn't mind joining in a tournament when one is available. I would just have to get my hands on my some beyblades before I do.
Alllllright! I will be attempting to host in late July, in Berea KY. Just going to inform y'all!