Revizer Dragooon BD145CS

Just to inform everyone on something I have come across while testing spin-stealers: There is a major reason CS was not considered on Dragooon BD145 and that is because it essentially "bottlenecks" the combo. As mentioned previously, CS does not have good stability or LAD capabilities, in other words, it can not spin on it's side as much as RDF or EWD or stay upright as much as XF, GCF, GF.

Having great LAD or stability (Usually one or the other. GCF is a special exception that combines both LAD and Stability) is a major factor in building a spin stealer. Your initial setup is already fantastic: Reviser Dragooon BD145 __. This setup is basically engineered to steal spin very effectively. (This is why you could OS RSF)

But, towards the end of the battle, when both beys fall over (the spin equalizing effect no longer takes place) whichever one has the most LAD will win. Other factors such as higher stability may come into play here too. (see XF, GCF, GF) These types of spin stealers attempt to stay upright longer than their opponent in order to compensate for their sub-par LAD. Because you are using CS, you do not have much stability or LAD. The combo will just fall short of outspinning bottoms with very high stability (see XF, GCF, GF, and in some cases RF) and obviously bottoms with very high LAD (see RDF, WD, EWD)

To be classified as a "good" spin stealer, you must be able to OS some of these tips. So, testing against popular Beyblades know to have very good LAD is a perfect test of spin stealing capabilities. Perhaps you should try testing against Duo/Death Cancer W145WD, Duo SA165EWD.

Because I do not want to come off as someone who blurts theories out without proper tests, I'll try to run some tests tomorrow to show what I mean. Also, I realize you did not have RDF at the time, but I'm just trying to explain why something like CS doesn't work nearly as well as RDF or GF. I hope you can understand my jargon. XD
Yeah I've already been told thatSmile lol
I'll test my combo against Death___ W145WDSmile
I can't test it out against Duo___ SA165EWD, I don't have those parts( look at my MFB parts spoiler)
(Jul. 18, 2013  5:59 AM)AZL Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2013  5:42 AM)ryukiba Wrote: This is my testing thread on spin stealer that I came up with. soo here are my tests:
Reviser Dragoon BD145CS vs Wyvang Killerken BD145RSF
Reviser Dragooon BD145CS vs Phoenic Balro TR145 MF
Reviser Dragooon BD145CS vs Goreim Wyvang CH120 R2F
So do you think Revizer Dragoon is a good spin stealer?Smile
This is my first testing thread so please don't judge
I'll be doing more tests laterSmile
I think you need to test against
stamina: Phantom Gasher/Cygnus/Hades W145/AD145WD
Attack: Flash Orion CH120R2F
Attack: Flash Orion W145MF
Attack: MSF Balro Wyvang CH120R2F
can you?

I was able to test my combo against theseSmile
Revizer Dragooon BD145CS vs MF-H Death Cancer SA165EWD(Defense Mode)
Dragooon: 4/20 (All KO)
Death: 16/20 (All OS)

Dragooon Win Rate: 20%

Revizer Dragooon BD145CS vs MF-H Death Cancer W145WD(Defense Mode)
Dragooon: 0/20 (N/A)
Death: 20/20 (All OS)

Dragooon Win Rate: 0%

CS did not even come close to OSing either of the 2 stamina types. CS as I mentioned before does not have enough stability or LAD to win by OS. Both Stamina Types were able to win by several rotations.

Revizer Dragooon BD145RDF vs MF-H Death Cancer W145WD(Defense Mode)
Dragooon: 10/10 (2 KO, 8 OS)
Death: 0/20 (N/A)

Dragooon Win Rate: 100%

7 Ties Redone

I only did 10 rounds cause you know...lol the ties. I also felt the "one-sidedness" of the match was enough to cut back. It was just a demonstration showing how large of a performance increase RDF gives.
Regardless, this combo may be useful for bladers who don't own RDF.

A BD145CS setup is still more than enough to OS a traditional attack type in opposite-spin. I mean, stamina usually trashes defense anyways, so this wouldn't exactly be a bad option, just not as reliable as the RDF variant. Smile
(Jul. 24, 2013  6:25 AM)Meow! Wrote: Revizer Dragooon BD145CS vs MF-H Death Cancer SA165EWD(Defense Mode)
Dragooon: 4/20 (All KO)
Death: 16/20 (All OS)

Dragooon Win Rate: 20%

Revizer Dragooon BD145CS vs MF-H Death Cancer W145WD(Defense Mode)
Dragooon: 0/20 (N/A)
Death: 20/20 (All OS)

Dragooon Win Rate: 0%

CS did not even come close to OSing either of the 2 stamina types. CS as I mentioned before does not have enough stability or LAD to win by OS. Both Stamina Types were able to win by several rotations.

Revizer Dragooon BD145RDF vs MF-H Death Cancer W145WD(Defense Mode)
Dragooon: 10/10 (2 KO, 8 OS)
Death: 0/20 (N/A)

Dragooon Win Rate: 100%

7 Ties Redone

I only did 10 rounds cause you know...lol the ties. I also felt the "one-sidedness" of the match was enough to cut back. It was just a demonstration showing how large of a performance increase RDF gives.

Cool tests now I see the difference between CS & RDFSmile CS doesn't have good stamina while RDF has better staminaSmile
Actually, no. CS has better stamina in same spin match ups while RDF is amazing in left spin (when against right).
Actually cs has better stamina, but rdf has better LAD, for spin steal.
Yes, that is essentially what I said.
You hadn't posted, by the time I saw it and started writing, you just wrote first, I didn't see it.
Ok so RDF just has more LAD than CSSmile thanks Kyler_the best and *Ginga* Smile
No problem, do you have any test requests.
No do you?