Revizer Discussion

(May. 29, 2012  7:02 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 29, 2012  4:10 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 29, 2012  3:43 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Would MSF Dual Revizer E230 GCF be viable or just an overweight monstrosity?
Personally, I'd prefer not to use E230 but apparently GB145 has nothing on it weight-wise.

GCF would not be viable in any universe of any kind.

I will, hopefully, also be doing my Revizer tests this week or early next week, and I got a Phantom specifically to see how it does against any kind of Stamina combo(including the possibility of KOing them via CS-based setups).

Revizer has terrible stamina. From my tests most Zero G do.

I was not intending to test Revizer's ability to out-spin, at all.
Try revizer with other Chrome wheels please
Oh so we finally have a good part from Zero G???
Great!
Aaaand, its brought the downfall of Flash! Yippee!!!!

Its nice to see these tests though... Quite good results against attack, and also fallible against Stamina. This probably brings a much-needed Balance to the meta-game(OK, the meta was balanced, but not too balanced. Now it is!).

Hazel- Well, I do not understand what are you actually gonna try, but I'd love to see it. Smile
Saramanda Saramanda BD145 RDF/RF is actually pretty great too from my testing, so Saramanda certainly still has some uses.
And Revizer is more than fallible against Stamina, it's horrendous, haha. Like all Zero-G wheels, with there wacky Synchromed weight distribution!
I can do test for revizer. Just let me know what you wan done
(Jun. 04, 2012  6:38 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Saramanda Saramanda BD145 RDF/RF is actually pretty great too from my testing, so Saramanda certainly still has some uses.
And Revizer is more than fallible against Stamina, it's horrendous, haha. Like all Zero-G wheels, with there wacky Synchromed weight distribution!

U want better stamina use Crystal wheels.

And I would like to see samarada revizer s130 cs vs flash orian s130 rf ( I wanna test same height )
The stamina is horrible whether it's Synchromed or not. While using Crystal Wheels, it's still bad.
(May. 29, 2012  3:59 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  8:08 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: They make MSF? Anyways, try Revizer Revizer BD145 CS/MB vs. Duo Aquario 230MB. I'm interested to see how it would perform against a 230-based opponent. I also want to know: If its defense is that good, how would it do on B: D?

Revizer's stamina doesn't come close to Duo. The following is from 2 recent tournament matches:

Revizer Revizer BD145 CS vs Duo ___ 230MB
Duo wins 3-0

Revizer Revizer BD145 CS vs Flash ___ ___R2F
Revizer wins 3-1

I'll do some formal testing with Revizer this week, but the long and short of it is this: Revizer-Revizer is a fantastic Defense wheel (on CS or other rubber-based bottoms) that loses to all top-tier stamina types.

I concur. Out of 20 tests of SF Revizer Revizer BD145CS against stock Duo Uranus 230WD, I got 0% wins for Revizer.

I'm also of the opinion that Revizer Revizer's smooth contour also works against it. it has no other property than just being heavy and smooth. at least Saramanda Saramanda has some form of recoil with its ridges. but Revizer seems absolutely unable to perform anything other than take hits.
If reviser ^2 had the stamina of duo/phantom, than this would be such an overpowered wheel and imbalance the metagame but all it's good for is defense duo/phantom could easily destroy it in a stamina battle, and yet flash mows everything down, so I would say this brought a balance to the metagame.
(Jun. 04, 2012  11:27 PM)Zancrow Wrote: The stamina is horrible whether it's Synchromed or not. While using Crystal Wheels, it's still bad.

I said better Haha ( I was mainly talking about pirates and orojya saramanda a bit to but ya their stamina is more balanced that synchrome. Of corse all zero g is unbalanced first of all from the hole for the orb on one side second because balance isn't key when the stadium is swaying )
Better, but still infinitely worse than everything else including Dark, is not worth saying.
of corse, revizer is a good piece only in the attack battle so should i pick one up for the guy in my area who always uses flash.
If you're willing to buy two. If not, then you'll be better off not buying it until you can get two.
i can, but would revizer saramanda, or vice versa work as well i think u mentioned that somewhere zancrow...
Synchroming two of the same Chrome Wheels should always be best.
(Jun. 07, 2012  2:07 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Synchroming two of the same Chrome Wheels should always be best.

I agree, but not after trying other stuff first to see what happens...
whatever i will get two revizers and a saramanda (I was going to ask for bd145 tests but we have those lol) still wanna see saramanda revizer tests anyway if anyone has the time )
Revizer Revizer E230 CS could be good.