Reverse Rotation Burst Beys

Generation shouldn't matter, since it won't change how the Burst system is designed. But if you can burst your Beyblades reliably in opposite-spin match-ups, then it's interesting--at least to me--since that means there's something else--design or flaw--that affects how it works. Could be vibration. I don't know.
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:44 AM)Nocto Wrote: Generation shouldn't matter, since it won't change how the Burst system is designed. But if you can burst your Beyblades reliably in opposite-spin match-ups, then it's interesting--at least to me--since that means there's something else--design or flaw--that affects how it works. Could be vibration. I don't know.

Translational movement; as in, attack-type movement.

When one blade hits another at speed, the momentum of its movement is transfered into the target with a more acute angle than it would achieve at slower speeds. That impact would easily be enough to burst a left-spin blade with a right-spin blade travelling at typical RF speed.
You're right. I focused too much on the rotation and I forgot about the Beyblades actually moving in the stadium. Thank you.
(Jan. 15, 2016  3:21 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2016  11:21 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: I think I've figured out how to make an L/R-spin burst bey, and the dual-layer system is just what I needed.

*NOTE: Keep in mind that this is entirely theoretical as we know net to nothing about the dual-layer system.*

http://imgur.com/AL09US6

sorry but what you are saying about where the left spin launcher will prong is wrong coz it's where the right launcher prongs.

if they were to make a Left Spin Beyblade, the upper face will be similar as the Chaos picture that you took showing the under face
True, but this is not a pure left-spin bey concept. It's a concept for a bey that can change into left-spin or right-spin.
If I can I will take a video from my Wyvern Heavy Claw against a same height Meteo Ldrago att. combo D125XF should be a good height for this test I think.
Great explanation, Nocto. Those diagrams are mesmerizing. But Beylon's also right that Bursting would still be possible even if both Bey were spinning in the wrong direction. I really wonder how Takara-Tomy is going to approach this problem.
This is one crazy, fun conversation! It would be really interesting to have Left-rotating burst beyblades, either Takara or Hasbro will need to come up with something that can get the burst beyblades to spin left.
(Jan. 15, 2016  10:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I really wonder how Takara-Tomy is going to approach this problem.

Yes, I agree. Beyblade Burst tops spin clock-wise and with a good hit, the Disk goes downwards from the top of the Beyblade, dwon. It's obvious that if you'd want to Burst a left-spin Beyblade, they would need to be designed vice-versa from present right spin Burst Beyblades; from the bottom of the Layer, up. Even then, there is no doubt in my mind that left-spin in Burst would still be quite insane.

The Burst gimmick would add so much to designing anything left-spin. But I do wonder if the Dual Layers would affect anything.

edit: Realized Nocto covered just about everything I wrote here, hahahahaha.
what if the way you put the bey together changes ( like instead of twisting it right, you twist it left), then you wont unscrew it when you launch, AND you can get bursted while moving
(Jan. 15, 2016  7:02 AM)Beylon Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:44 AM)Nocto Wrote: Generation shouldn't matter, since it won't change how the Burst system is designed. But if you can burst your Beyblades reliably in opposite-spin match-ups, then it's interesting--at least to me--since that means there's something else--design or flaw--that affects how it works. Could be vibration. I don't know.

When one blade hits another at speed, the momentum of its movement is transfered into the target with a more acute angle than it would achieve at slower speeds. That impact would easily be enough to burst a left-spin blade with a right-spin blade travelling at typical RF speed.

Also, keep in mind that any difference in RPM between the two Beyblades will cause Bursting, since they aren't moving exactly together like in the diagram.
(Jan. 16, 2016  12:42 AM)caek Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  7:02 AM)Beylon Wrote:

Also, keep in mind that any difference in RPM between the two Beyblades will cause Bursting, since they aren't moving exactly together like in the diagram.

Was this truly directed at me, or simply a precision for the benefit of other readers? Either way, that has more to do with who bursts who than with a Beyblade's initial ability to Burst.
(Jan. 16, 2016  1:26 AM)Nocto Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2016  12:42 AM)caek Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  7:02 AM)Beylon Wrote: Translational movement; as in, attack-type movement.

Was this truly directed at me, or simply a precision for the benefit of other readers? Either way, that has more to do with who bursts who than with a Beyblade's initial ability to Burst.

All of the above is true. What it means in practice is: attack-type movement will be a key element of the left-spin metagame. The designers at Takara have always wanted Beyblade to be a full-on action game with blades zooming everywhere and exploding all the time. So from a designer's perspective, it figures left-spin is basically to encourage attacking combos.

The faster-spinning blade always has an advantage of sorts - but it is the basic physical design which really determines the better blade in this scenario.
I get a video I done with krustyburger05 (used: MF Meteo Ldrago D125XF, MF Meteo Ldrago LW160BSF, MF Meteo Ldrago S130EDS). I used Spriggan Central Accel, Valkyrie Spread Accel, Spriggan Armed Massive, Spriggan Spread Survive.

I have try alone but the best I got against Wyvern Heavy Claw is two clicks.

enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4e0Ix7...sp=sharing

P.S.: Sorry guys I didn't know why but its still be upside down. if you want to see the original mp4 i could send you a link to view it or download it but the mp4 is between 900mo to 1000mo.