Returning Blader and thoroughly enjoying it so far

Hello there everybody! I am ShadowKingAzal from the UK. I have recently fallen back in love with Beyblade;( I have a lot more time to spare due to some unfortunate circumstances) I've been picking up new Beyblades from the Burst saga and I am having tons of fun with them. I've been a Beyblade fan for as long as I can remember but never collected the original plastics for some reason (Pokemon was my preferred hobby at the time). I began collecting Metal Series Beys and (regrettably) sold them off. This time around, I think I'll be a bit wiser! I'm loving what Hasbro are doing with the Burst series and I cannot wait for the Switchstrike Evolution Beys to be released in the UK (over here releases are incredibly slow and there is not a lot of variety in stores). Hopefully, I will be here for a long while! See you all around!
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, ShadowKingAzal! I hope you have a great time here, on the WBO! If you need any help, feel free to PM me! I'm basically always free, and, I love to help! Also, sorry, about those "unfortunate circumstances" you spoke of. Life, can be quite harsh at times.
Welcome back! Which is the first burst bey you bought?
(Nov. 28, 2017  12:50 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Welcome back! Which is the first burst bey you bought?

If I remember correctly, it was Kerbeus K2 and Valtryek V2 (there was a buy one, get one free offer at the shop I bought from).
That's a real nice promo !
Nice beys too
Welcome to WBO...Enjoy and may ur love for beyblades increase more and more...Explore more and find out more interesting facts about beyblades..