[Report] Yatesville Bey Tournament!

Well, I'm glad ican finally post a report of Yatesville Bey Tournament!

Well, we all were up very early for this tournament. We started around 8:30 AM at my grandmas house. Round 1 was over with fairly quickly and then we took a small break. The battle between me and Isaac in Round 1 was awesome, haha. He did well in it and I'm proud of him. After our small break, we commenced with Round 2 all the way to Round 7, the round before the finals, which took us to about 10:30 PM. After Round 7 we took a lunch break where we all ate some awesome food. After that, I had realized that Jarvis and Liz were tied after Round 7 and I had to do a tie breaker for them before we started finals, which Liz won. We had to finish the finals quickly so we could all get ready for our New Years Eve party later that night. The finals went by quickly and immediately after, everyone left except TMNT Isaac and TMNT Missy who continued to battle.

Here's the placers if you haven't seen yet:

1st: Tri
2nd: Liz
3rd: TMNT Bob

I'm not sure what else to add so ask questions if you want Smile.
ok so i been on her 4 2 years nd i stil dnt no how 2 bttle.
how do u bttle ?

Just kidding, was it all your family? And did any have their own beys?
Yep, it was all family since it was for Isaac and we held it at home.

Everybody used mine and Isaac's beys, haha. Everyone used good ones with the excretion of Isaac who made his own whacky ones haha.
Looks like it went through nicely. Wink. Hope to see more successful tournaments.
Yo, just wondering if you ever posted any pictures/videos of the tournament? I just remembered reading in the topic that they had to be posted because it was a private family event.
They were sent to Kai-V.
Would you be willing to post them or if not, PM me them?

If that sounds odd- I'd honestly just be interested in seeing it/how it took palce, haha. If you're not comfortable with the idea, I completely understand. Tongue_out

Mainly as The Supreme One and I are thinking of doing a "private" type of event at the end of our Summer series, as well.
^ what Leone19 said. Not trying to get on your case or anything; I'm just curious how it went & what it was like for your family, since most of them didn't seem to know much about Beyblade tournaments before the event.
Ill try, they're on my old imgur account and I don't remember the password haha.
I could forward you the message you sent me, Tri ?
That would be okay. I didn't want to post them publicly since my aunt didnt really want me to but I'll PM the few I had to you guys.
Thanks, I appreciate it Tri. Tongue_out

The idea of a "family tournament" is pretty nice, honestly.
What if a Blader does this every week with there family? Couldn't they rig it? Are there restrictions to this?
(May. 15, 2014  8:54 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: What if a Blader does this every week with there family? Couldn't they rig it? Are there restrictions to this?

I read before that Kai-V mentioned she'd only allow a few private events a year, on a condition that there would be lots of pictures and videos.
(May. 15, 2014  8:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2014  8:54 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: What if a Blader does this every week with there family? Couldn't they rig it? Are there restrictions to this?

I read before that Kai-V mentioned she'd only allow a few private events a year, on a condition that there would be lots of pictures and videos.
Well then it makes more sense.