[Report]Defstamina88's Birthday Bash August 25th 2012

This was our 3rd tournament at Game Theory in Raleigh. When a few of my judges came in they took over registartion for about 10 minutes so i could get some pizza before the tournament began. We had 14 people show up. Including 5 new bladers. I had several people messaging me saying they would be late. had 4 people come in 2 minutes before registration ended. Hitsguiya text me saying he was running behind. I went ahead and put him in the challonge anyway. Tournament started 10 minutes late. The actual round robins didn't take all that long until other people started using the Zombie Combo (MSF Dragooon Dragooon SA165 EWD). *I was the first one at the tournament to switch to Revizer Dragooon*
We had several tie breakers in my block. We got those done and cut to top 4. We ended up doing the finals a total of 3 times. This seems to be a new tradition in North Carolina. I ended up winning with a record of 11-2 that day. We gave away Random Booster 2 away for prizes. I pulled bad from it hah.

Props:
New Bladers showing up
4 people pulling SA165
Seeing a guy who looked like Arupaeo.

Cons:
Starting Late
Bad pizza