(Report)- Berlin, CT Bey Meets World

Surprisingly, this went fairly well.

By 2:00 I was super worried, as Nickster and several friends were unable to make it last minute. However, Bullchamp was able to call two if his friends to go and then Xtracorruption and ElementChris showed up by 3:15.

We stared pretty quickly, finishing by 4:30. I went over the data and realized both ElementChris and I were tied for first place with 6 wins and one loss, each. We had intense final battle, but I was able to win with 3-1. Bullchamp placed for the first time, snagging third with 5 wins.

Overall, it was really nice to have a small, quick event. Everyone actually used fairly combintions (let people with out Beyblade borrow parts), so there was a good amount of competition.

A good experience for my first time (not my last, for sure) of solo-hosting! Grin
Sounds like what happened at one of my tourneys where 7 people showed up and we couldn't get in contact with anyone so my friend had to start blading. This sounds like it turned out better though.
Sounds very similar to my last tournament! glad it all worked out and could be counted as official!
Thanks guys.

Yeah, at first it didn't look to well, but it actually worked very smoothly.
Hey, at least it ended up being official!

A small turnout can be just as fun in my mind.
(Jun. 19, 2014  7:32 PM)Tr! Wrote: Hey, at least it ended up being official!

A small turnout can be just as fun in my mind.

Yeah, not saying it wasn't. I just meant it didn't look like we'd make it official, but we ended with enough.

It was nice having a fast-paced event, with lots of fun.