14.29%
Awesome
9.52%
Good
4.76%
Bad,Stop making Intros
14.29%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
are you away or something? not to be rude, but i posted that a while a go... im getting a little anxious Uncertain
Hey can u make me an intro. Just want it super crazy. A lot of things popping out and very fast paced. Do your magic. Just make it just crazy. Beyblade related of course. My YouTube channel is metalfusionvideos. Thanks in advance Smile
(Sep. 27, 2011  1:09 AM)Fury Wrote: Hey can u make me an intro. Just want it super crazy. A lot of things popping out and very fast paced. Do your magic. Just make it just crazy. Beyblade related of course. My YouTube channel is metalfusionvideos. Thanks in advance Smile

You have to be descriptive and give him a couple of clips or a base vid. 'Super crazy', is not gonna get you an intro.

Anyways wheres my intro, I'm beginning to become anxious myself.
Oops sorry,i totally forgot about this, I will make your Intros ASAP.

@Izuma,What was it.
Deadpool,Almost done.

actually, here it is, i still need it after all.

Music: Too Many Stars - Earthbend
Text: Team Inzori Productions
can it have one of the L-Dragos destroying another beyblade and a huge explosion then the text comes out..........
ok now that relic is back Grin i re post my contents of wished intro to be made for me

Hey Bladestar, your intros are really good! id really like it if you made me one for my beyblade youtube channel. my channels name is 'FullMetalBlader' but the link should be in my sig.

What i want in the intro:

Music: All of these songs are by the same band, "Worst" is their name.
Album: Enemy In Disguise
Light is leaking-Worst
Tough Guys Don't Dance-Worst

Album: After The Dust Has Settled
Could I Be Heracles?-Worst
My Only Request-Worst
Like A Man Possessed-Worst
A World Unconscious-Worst
Pitch Black-Worst

you pick out of those whichever one you could make a better intro out of, or you prefer

Video in the intro:
**SOME KIND OF SLIDE(or title etc.) SAYING "FullMetalBlader Productions Presents..." or something similar to those words**

I dont really want a battle in my intro, but i would like 'Epic' clips of these people:
Toby with Screw Lyra
Damian Hart with Hell Kerbecs
Cesar with Gravity Perseus
?forgot his name? with Screw Fox

if questions PM me
Very sorry to all the people who asked for intros....but unfortunately, due to some consequences I will not be able to continue making intros. I don't have enough time.

Now,can a mod please close this thread?

Thanks.